Wedbush Securities Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.8

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wedbush Securities (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online after finding the posting on Linkedin. I received a call within days and had a quick phone interview with HR. They emailed me soon after to set up an in-person panel interview followed by a logic test. The logic test was more like word problems. The panel described the job responsibilites, and then asked me about my background.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wedbush Securities (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Recruiters are very nice and try their best to get you through the process. First round was taking a logic test and answering some questions from the recruiter. Second round was three 30 minute interviews with different managers (plus analysts in that department) to see if you are fit for the work.

Senior HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wedbush Securities (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

My interviews were great! It was easy to spend multiple hours talking to the various team members, learning about the position, the team and the company. I was happily surprised at how comfortable and familiar I felt with everyone right away.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a test...it involved basic math! I was warned beforehand, but haven't taken a test in a while. Luckily it wasn't too hard.   Answer Question

Equity Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wedbush Securities (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a superday in January and then had a phone interview in May. I was hired shortly thereafter. It was a long waiting period in between interviews, but it was worth the wait in the end.

Interview Questions

• What stocks are you invested in?
      Why are you invested in that stock?
      Do you have any financial modeling done to back up your assumptions?
      Why Finance?
      Why equity research?   Answer Question

Equity Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Wedbush Securities (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Process took a few months, from January to May. I had a phone interview and then 4 interviews in one day with a math test. It is important to know specific stocks.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wedbush Securities (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by HR through email after I applied online. I spoke to hr twice before I was asked to do an in person interview at their Los Angeles office. During the in person interview, you have to take a brief test. After the test, you do another interview with hr regarding the yourself, previous work experience, situational, and behavioral questions. Then you'll have an interview with an associate and a manager in which they go over the job responsibilities, what expected, and answer questions regarding your fit in the company.

Interview Questions

• - Why Wedbush?
      - Strength and weaknesses?
      - Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      - Tell us about a difficult situation and how you resolve it?
      - Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wedbush Securities (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process started with a phone call from HR/Recruiter. Had a short chat about what I was looking for in a role, why I applied with Wedbush, and what I liked most about my current/past roles. Once invited for a 1:1 interview, they have you take a short math test, to gauge your math competency (you will be provided a calculator). Test was timed, I believe 25 mins. After that 1:1 interview with recruiter. From there, was taken to a 1:2 interview with Dept Manager and Co. Total interview time, on the day of was approx 1.5 hours. Time from Application to Hire, approx. 1 month.

Senior HelpDesk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wedbush Securities (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

2 Tier process, the first is a phone interview by the Helpdesk Supervisor, if you pass that and make a good impression you are invited for in-person interview where you meet with the Helpdesk Supervisor and the IT Infrastructure Manager.
    Before the interview you have to take a math type test.

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot a remote office where the internet is down and the Brokers need to get to work trading stocks and bonds ect. What would you do?   Answer Question

.NET Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wedbush Securities (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

There were two interviews - one phone and one in-person. The phone interview dealt with the Wedbush environment (dress codes, work times...) The in-person gave an overall description on what the job entailed and then some technical questions

Interview Questions

• Describe the different type of SQL joins   1 Answer

Securities Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wedbush Securities (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Sat down with manager. He was very talkative and didn't ask many questions. Talked a lot about his past life and how he came to Wedbush. I did a lot of smiling and nodding.