Wedgewood Appraiser Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wedgewood Appraiser Trainee Interview Questions

Appraiser Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Verne, CA

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wedgewood (La Verne, CA).

Interview

A bit 2 faced 2 panel interviewers, was obviously looking for a certain kind of personality that would fit their open office type of atmosphere.

I felt the interview was going OK. After about 20 minutes or so, the interviewers "excused themselves" to find "so and so" to introduce me to and they were busy in a "meeting" (I think they discussed ending the interview) (if that's the case, a simple thanks for coming in would have done just fine.)

Was shown my way out and told HR would like my references and to hear expect a call back from them for a second interview process for next week.

By the time I got home 4 hours later on the same day.....I received an email from HR saying they are moving another direction. (No phone call)

I followed up to find out a reason , they gave no response.

Was a blessing in disguise looking back at it, but they could use a little more professionalism. Any job interview doesn't deserve a not interested email on the same day of the interview after being told one thing, this was a bummer to find.

One of the more confusing interview processes I've ever been through.

Interview Questions

Wedgewood Response

Jul 10, 2018 – Director of TA

We appreciate that you took the time to share your feedback with us. Your advice is appreciated, as we are continuously making strides to improve. We hope that your interest in Wedgewood continues as... More