Wedgewood Asset Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Featured Interview

Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wedgewood (Redondo Beach, CA).

Interview

Process was very smooth and fast. Initially spoke to company recruiter over the phone. Was told I’d be offered and in person interview. A week went by, interview was scheduled. During the interview, I met with recruiter and a hiring manager. Thereafter, I met with another hiring manager. I was told I’d hear back soon. I heard back within 24 hours from recruiter, 49 hours after interview I had a verbal offer. Overall process was very professional and welcoming.

Interview Questions

Wedgewood Response

Jul 10, 2018 – Director of TA

Hello! It's great to hear this feedback and know that you enjoyed your interview process. We take the candidate experience serious and love hearing the great feedback! Thanks again for sharing.

Other Interview Reviews for Wedgewood

Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wedgewood (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Brief, easy with an informal conversation as to experience and knowledge for the business. Panel interview with an easy back and forth sharing experience and past details of successes in the workplace.

Interview Questions

• What have been your greatest achievements been at your past company?   2 Answers