Wedgewood Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wedgewood Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Wedgewood

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wedgewood (Redondo Beach, CA).

Interview

There was a phone screening with a recruiter that originally wasn't scheduled prior. When I answered I wasn't able to speak for very long and then we rescheduled. After that, there was a phone interview with a manager. For the in-person interview, I spoke to 5 people total and that was broken down into 3 sessions.

Interview Questions

Wedgewood Response

Jul 10, 2018 – Director of TA

Sorry to hear about your interview experience. We never want to elongate the process or cause anyone wasted time, I will share this information with our team to better the process. Hopefully you

Other Interview Reviews for Wedgewood

Anonymous Employee in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wedgewood (Redondo Beach, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

I was introduced to Wedgewood through a presentation on my college campus. After applying, I was scheduled a phone interview. This lasted about 15 minutes. I was invited to interview in the office with my potential supervisor. I felt relaxed and comfortable throughout the interview process and really enjoyed the vibe of the company and office.

Interview Questions

Wedgewood Response

Oct 15, 2018 – Director of TA

We love our interns! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the process and took part in the intern program. Hopefully you had a chance to participate in the Intern Olympics!!

Anonymous Employee in Redondo Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wedgewood (Redondo Beach, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

I heard about the internship through a mutual friend who referred it to me.

About a week after I applied, I was notified that I would have a phone interview with one of Wedgewood's recruiters. Towards the end of the screening, the recruiter told me I would have an in-person interview with one of the managers from the department I was applying for.

This interview took place a week later. When I arrived I was kindly greeted by two employees who gave me a brief tour of the office while we waited for my interview to begin. It was an average, but engaging interview that lasted about 30 minutes. I was told I would hear back from them by the end of the week. That Friday, the first recruiter I spoke with over the phone called me with an offer for the internship.

Overall, the process was very welcoming, engaging, and informative.

Interview Questions

• Biggest challenge you have faced with a team and how you dealt with it   Answer Question