Wegmans Food Markets Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wegmans Food Markets Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2017

2.5

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Allentown, PA).

Interview

After applying online and taking multiple personality quizs I received a phone call from Wegmans for a phone interview. The questions were typical for a phone screening. Later that day I received another call from HR to see if I was available for a in-person interview. The first in store interview had many of the same questions the phone interview did but worded differently. Basically looking for inconsistency in your answers. Days later I was called back to meet with the Manager of the area I applied for, again typical questions were asked, job duties were described and an offer for employment was given.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a customer was upset and how you handled the situation.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wegmans Food Markets

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets in June 2016.

Interview

Took about 1 month, received a phone call to schedule a phone interview, next I was called a couple of days later for a face to face interview, which was fairly casual, I was then given a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you have to offer to the store that other candidates might not?   Answer Question
    • What was is your favorite meal to cook/consume?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked my expected pay rate and I said $10-$12/hr
    They accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Richmond, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

Had an extensive phone interview for about 30-40 mins. Called me back a week later for the face-to-face. Ended up getting interviewed by 2 people in which they asked about what good customer service was to me and all about my back ground. Waited for about a week and ended up getting a phone call to ask if I was interested. I accepted immediately.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Richmond, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied end of January 2016, received an email early February to set up a phone interview, which happened about a week later. Interview went well and they ask you a lot of questions about your previous job history. They told me I would hear back within 2-3 weeks regardless. A little over 3 weeks later I got a call to schedule an in-person interview, which was scheduled for the following week (Mid March). The interview was very relaxed and the interviewers took notes of every question they ask you and it was very comfortable. I applied at a location that hasn't opened yet so they are very busy with applications, so it did take a while to get a call for an offer, about 6 weeks after the in person interview. They said it would take 2-3 weeks for the background check to process!

Interview Questions

• Pick any product/Item you've used lately and how did you learn about it. (Basically try to sell a product)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (New York, NY).

Interview

Fast process, starts out with a phone screen from the recruiter/employer representative then move on to an onsite. Where you are interviewed by the team leader for the department you are applying for and they switch off with behavioral questions. You should also try to come in with questions of your own, and talk about why you want to work there.

Interview Questions

• Strengths Weaknesses?
      How have you dealt with problems with employees?
      Time management?
      Why you want to work here?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets.

Interview

I have had three interviews, questions were a little repetitive, time-consuming interviews. Questions covered past job experiences, handling difficult employees as well as difficult supervisors. Multiple questions on providing the best customer service experience, example of a company where you had a great customer experience.

Interview Questions

• Provide a situation in which you dealt with a difficult supervisor, what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chestnut Hill, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Chestnut Hill, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process took about month. I had phone interview which was easy but the interviewer was a little rude. I was expecting to get the job offer within a week got a email declining me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in July 2013.

Interview

one interview, went well but believe I wasn't hired because of availability

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

Relaxed. Brief. No hard questions. No references needed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Allentown, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview was rather informal which made it more comfortable for me. I had to go through three interviews total to be accepted: initially one on the phone, and then two in person. Initially I thought it was a bit excessive, but they are just screening thoroughly to make sure they have the people that they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• If you aren't able to answer a customers question properly what would you do?   1 Answer