Wegmans Food Markets Pharmacist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wegmans Food Markets Pharmacist Interview Questions

Interviews at Wegmans Food Markets

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Fairfax, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview. The recruiter was very organized and polite. The questions were very well known, nothing new. I applied online and they got back to me in a week. I didn't get an offer . I received an email few days after the phone screening indication that my application was not selected.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wegmans Food Markets

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets.

Interview

Received email for a phone interview which was a general screening that lasted 30 minutes and was asked for an on site interview with HR and district pharmacy manager. Arrived on time and waited 30 mins past the scheduled time. All situational questions were read off from a script by both people. Was told they will get back 2 me in 3 weeks. Called the office 3 weeks later and was told a decision was not made and may take an additional 2 weeks. I called on the 5th week and left a message for the HR personnel but didn't hear back. Called the sixth week and left another message and again never heard back. Finally received the rejection letter in the mail a few days later. They were very unprofessional in how they treat applicants, especially a company with a top reputation!

Interview Questions

• Have u ever made a decision when there's not enough information and your course of action?   Answer Question