Wegmans Food Markets Sous Chef Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wegmans Food Markets Sous Chef Interview Questions

Interviews at Wegmans Food Markets

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2013.

Interview

Good, smooth, made to feel comfortable, able to ask for the question to be repeated, took about an hour, asked all my questions too, got real answers not just "we can't tell you that", was promised to hear back within the week, I got a phone call for a second interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wegmans Food Markets

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Fredericksburg, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview. I could not tell if my answers were being well received or not. It took a full two weeks to hear that I was not being considered for the position. I think phone interviews are especially difficult, and I probably would not apply to positions that have phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to motivate employees   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wegmans Food Markets (Cherry Hill, NJ).

Interview

had three interviews, one by phone two in person, had two men interview me for a position and realized they were doing the interview just to do the interview. Felt that they had no interest whatsoever; found out from someone who worked there a few weeks later that they really didn't want to hire women.

Interview Questions

• how do you feel about diversity?   1 Answer