Weichert Family of Companies Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 42 of over 42 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Weichert Family of Companies

Weichert Family of Companies

Application

I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies

Interview

Interview went as expected. Courteous and professional interviewers, conversational type talk. I didn't feel like I was wasting my time and they were able to answer questions I had about the company. I didn't get an offer but am still a fan of the company.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you applying to be a loan officer?
    1 Answer

Weichert Family of Companies

Application

I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies

Interview

Simple, conversational interview with broker manager. Not like a traditional interview - they want you to come on board because if you're any good they'll make money off you, and if not, you'll just disappear on your own. If you can breath and walk you can become an agent here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Weichert Family of Companies

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies

Interview

This was a straightforward process and took place by phone. There were primarily questions related to organization and outward-facing responsibility. The follow-up happened by phone as well. They asked about expectations for compensation and shared a range dependent on experience.

Interview Questions
  • How do you interface with a potential customer who has had an unfavorable experience?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2020

Interview

Causal. Owner sat in which was nice. Seemed very laid back and like a good place to work. It did seem like the owner was trying to pitch the job to me pretty hard, like he really needed somebody.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (College Station, TX) in Jan 2020

Interview

Sit down talk about myself and they explain their system. Front desk asked me if I need anything to drink. I asked for some water but didn't get it finally.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (Bentonville, AR) in Aug 2018

Interview

A very short wait for the interviewer. I was taken into an private room with a glass wall. After briefly getting to know each other, I was presented with the information I needed to know that would help me decide if it was a good fit for me. We also discussed if I would be a good fit for them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manahawkin, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (Manahawkin, NJ) in Oct 2017

Interview

The process was very informal. 30-60 minutes was set aside. It was like talking to your friend - questions about family and current situation as well as questions about becoming a realtor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Morris Plains, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (Morris Plains, NJ) in Mar 2017

Interview

Long, interviewed with over a dozen people for 6 hours. This is in addition to the two interviews prior, the final interview and the actual offer it was arduous and felt disorganized at times.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (Marlton, NJ)

Interview

They just try to feel you out and see if you are worth the effort and support to train you. If you breathe you qualify. They are looking for younger energetic people. My manager met me at a bar so it was more laid back in a social area.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Latham, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (Latham, NY) in Jul 2016

Interview

The inyerview was great. Upon learning I was selected to come for the second interview the broker/owner told me I was the top candidate and probably getting the job. Then, after I declined a job offer to take this one, I was not given the job. Awful thing to do to a person, very unprofessional, very unethical! I would never work for someone that would lie to a person like that. Furthermore, if he would lie like that to a potential employee, what is he lying about to prospective home buyers?

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Interviews