Weichert Family of Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weichert Family of Companies Interview Questions

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (Marlton, NJ).

Interview

They just try to feel you out and see if you are worth the effort and support to train you. If you breathe you qualify. They are looking for younger energetic people. My manager met me at a bar so it was more laid back in a social area.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was pretty straight forward if you are new, if you are a seasoned agent you tell them what you want and show them your track record.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Latham, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (Latham, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

The inyerview was great. Upon learning I was selected to come for the second interview the broker/owner told me I was the top candidate and probably getting the job. Then, after I declined a job offer to take this one, I was not given the job. Awful thing to do to a person, very unprofessional, very unethical! I would never work for someone that would lie to a person like that. Furthermore, if he would lie like that to a potential employee, what is he lying about to prospective home buyers?

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (Naples, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

One on one interview with Broker. He described the tools available, company history and company networking and lead referral program. Everything sounded great. Office was nice with a nice location and there were 2 other offices in the same general area.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Franchise Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (Newark, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quick and they were good about keeping you informed on the status. They are friendly and down to earth. They come across as being genuine and straightforward.

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Very professional , good content .
    Meeting long enough to get feeling if environment . But after all said the training was not what I had expected . I have had a positive experience here but training needs improvements

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holmdel, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (Holmdel, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Just about everyone gets hired. Haven't heard of anyone not getting hired. Hey, they hired me. Walk right in off the street or inquire online. You should find someone You know who is a realtor and ask them who to work for. Poor commission rate, but at least I got hired.

Realtor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies.

Interview

Great interview went over questions to ask yourself making sure you want to be a real estate agent and what does it take? Didn't feel pressured very relaxed interview process

Interview Questions

• Ask yourself what does it take to be a successful realtor   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (Elizabeth, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy and smooth interview. Straight forward questions. Nice atmosphere. The process was not intimidating nor stressful. I was told at the end of the interview that I got the job. The process took 2 days.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Not too tedious. I submitted my resume on a online job website and then heard back within a couple days regarding my interest in the job. They asked me to come in for an interview. I spoke with two different realtors and they offered me a summer job on the spot. I would have accepted but the job was non-paying and I could not afford to take it.

Real Estate Sales Person Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sewell, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (Sewell, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

I scheduled first a phone call then with the hiring manager then an in person meeting with the branch manager. Both were very nice. The branch manager was very informative and extremely enthusiastic about her role. I am still deciding on whether to accept but overall I very much liked the people. I am eager to learn more about the company.