Weichert Family of Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weichert Family of Companies Interview Questions

Interviews at Weichert Family of Companies

2.0

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies in September 2014.

Interview

Very easy interview process. A recruiter called me and set up a meeting with the manager. After the first round I met with the president - simple questions. Good to know about the company and make sure they know that you are listening to the information they are giving you about the position while you are in the interview.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Coast, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (Palm Coast, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

The previous management was very professional and made the interview process friendly and was very helpful explaining the job and the company. It was enjoyable to hear about the company and how the office was being run.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Not too tedious. I submitted my resume on a online job website and then heard back within a couple days regarding my interest in the job. They asked me to come in for an interview. I spoke with two different realtors and they offered me a summer job on the spot. I would have accepted but the job was non-paying and I could not afford to take it.

Franchise Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (Newark, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quick and they were good about keeping you informed on the status. They are friendly and down to earth. They come across as being genuine and straightforward.

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Very professional , good content .
    Meeting long enough to get feeling if environment . But after all said the training was not what I had expected . I have had a positive experience here but training needs improvements

Recruiting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (Parsippany, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

First interview consisted of a brief phone interview, then another with 2 recruiting specialists that asked similar questions. The third interview was with 2 recruiting managers. The process from the phone interview to the 3rd in person has taken over a month.

Interview Questions

• Basic psych questions, ask you to give 3 traits you look for in a worker, 3 to describe yourself, talk about a difficult situation, an employer you look up to.   Answer Question

salary and too much travel

Recruiting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (Alexandria, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter for the initial phone screen. The next step was a webcam interview with the recruiter and his director where they explained the position and asked about my experience. The final step was an in-person interview where I met with a field recruiter who asked me some fairly generic interview questions.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (Bentonville, AR) in August 2018.

Interview

A very short wait for the interviewer. I was taken into an private room with a glass wall. After briefly getting to know each other, I was presented with the information I needed to know that would help me decide if it was a good fit for me. We also discussed if I would be a good fit for them.

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (Dallas, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process was quite informative and the office manger did a good job of promoting the company and it's systems. While the marketing and sales support materials were first-rate, the manager was not totally forthcoming about all aspects of compensation. She made much of Weichert's lead generation system, which does seem quite sophisticated, but neglected to mention that the agency charges a 35% referral fee for every closing from leads generated by the system. This greatly reduces the agent's commission on every such lead and severely undermines the value of the system to the agents. Although I was enthusiastic about this aspect of the company during the interview, finding out about the referral fee completely undermined its value as an incentive to join the company as an agent

Interview Questions

• The interviewer did not ask any particularly difficult or unexpected questions. In fact, she told me that in my spontaneous conversation I had answered virtually all of the questions she was planning to ask. The only specific question she asked was how much I expected to earn after 2 years with the company   Answer Question

The starting broker split (50/50) was significantly lower than that offered by most other agencies with whom I interviewed (typically 70/30); the franchise fee was higher (8% compared to 6% with other franchise brokers), and the excessive 35% referral fee for company generated leads completely undermined one of the centerpieces of their pitch to prospective employees. With the lower commission split and the franchise and referral fees, a new agent would make only 7% commission on any sales from leads generated by the Weichert lead system, compared to 64-70% with other brokers. That was a deal-breaker for me.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nutley, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weichert Family of Companies (Nutley, NJ) in November 2010.

Interview

Easy talk to managers and they go over process

Negotiation

Commission splits and mentor fees and office fee