Weight Watchers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weight Watchers Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.4

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weight Watchers.

Interview

Phone Screen then Skype call with the hiring manager. Questions were straight forward that asked you to review your background and a little about yourself to see if you were a good culture fit.

Android Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Weight Watchers (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied online. Talked to a recruiter. Then had a technical web interview with someone from NY. It was a pretty easy app to do and I almost finished it in time. I moved to the onsite in SF but it was VERY strange. I had two interviews with non-engineers that were just talking interview and no technical questions. One of them asked very personal questions that had nothing to do with the job like "do you have any siblings?", "where are they located?", "what do you do on the weekends [or free time, I forget]?" After that, I had another interview. At the end, the interviewer said he didn't think I would be a culture fit for the team without any explanation and told me he would get back to me if there was another team that fit. I never got a response back.

No one deserves this kind of treatment and I urge people to apply elsewhere.

Scala Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Weight Watchers (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Overall Interview process here has 3 steps.
    1. HR Screening
    2. 1 Hour Phone Interview - Basic Scala, REST, FP questions.
    3. 3 hours long onsite interview - 1 hour pair programming(design game of life), 1 hour Scala/FP/Process questions, 1 hour long overall design interview.

Interview Questions

• Pair programming - design & code "Game Of Life" in an hour   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weight Watchers.

Interview

I had to fill out a questionnaire first rating myself in certain areas. Then I had a 15 minute phone interview. It took about 6 weeks to hear from anyone after submitting my questionnaire online. I got an email that wanted me to select a time for the phone interview. After that I was told it might be 2-3 weeks before I hear from the regional director whether I will get another interview. That is where I stand right now.

Interview Questions

• Tell about my Weight Watchers experience and why I feel like this is a job I would like to do.   Answer Question
    • As a receptionist, what would be my goal for the position ?   Answer Question
    • How would I handle a customer that is upset or angry?   Answer Question

Receptionist/Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Weight Watchers (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview initially and then a group interview of about six people. A woman conducted the interview with two staff observing the whole process. It was a Friday and she said she'd let us know Monday if they wanted to hire us or not. There was no one-on-one interview,,so I have no idea why they rejected me....nor do I care.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know my birthdate.   1 Answer

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Weight Watchers (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and I was first contacted by email to set up an interview. They said that they reviewed my resume and that they may be interested in me for an administration/reception job.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Weight Watchers (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Scrap interview system. first telephonic 30 minutes .once it selected .there are 4 indian guys will take. each about 45 hrs. one of them is asked to code in their system. Total waste of Times. we have to go with at least 4 set of resume for each one of the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• They will ask for all .net, and angularjs questions and if you answered everything. you will be screwed in live Coding example.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Weight Watchers (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was good. I initially had a phone interview with HR and then came in twice to meet with the hiring manager and the rest of the team.

Interview Questions

• How did your previous experience prepare you for this position?   Answer Question

PM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Weight Watchers.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward and routine. I spoke to the recruiter first. The recruiter then put me in touch with the hiring manager. I had a phone screen with the hiring manager and then had a 1:1 meeting followed by a meeting with the whole team in the form of individual interviews and panels.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to fix our product?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weight Watchers.

Interview

I had a phone interview with 2 people, but it felt like I was having it with one person instead. Asked pretty standard questions like my experience and told me what my responsibilities were since the job description was so vague. Felt a bit disappointed after since the responsibilities that were listed on the job description didn't match to what they said during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why would you stand out compared to the other candidates?   Answer Question