Weight Watchers Weight Watchers Territory Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weight Watchers Weight Watchers Territory Manager Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Weight Watchers (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

There were several layers of interviews post my application, several phone interviews one web based interview and ultimately an in person interview. The process and questions were all relative to the role, primarily focused on staff development and customer service experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly situational...have you ever....how would you handle...   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was little negotiation. I wanted the role and was agreeable to the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Weight Watchers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Weight Watchers (Seattle, WA) in February 2011.

Interview

You submit an online resume to the Weight Watcher corporate website and wait for a call. I think the only reason I got a call was because I also interviewed for a local position and impressed the interviewer enough that she recommended me for a higher position. I found out later that, despite following the submission guidelines to the letter, my resume was unreadable as it was received. The process consists of about 10 interviews with different people, some by phone, some by skype, some in person, culminating with an in person interview with the local VP of operations. They do not check your references, and instead depend on their very frustrating and long interview process to see if you will crack under pressure. Keep your cool!

Interview Questions

• They ask you a lot of questions about how you think you will handle the work/life balance, in a very conversational and disarming way.   1 Answer

Weight Watchers Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Weight Watchers in September 2010.

Interview

Very long process. Your usual type of interview questions but you need to be able to have both business and emotional answers as this is an unusual company culture.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotions involved