Weill Cornell Medical College Administrative Secretary Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Weill Cornell Medical College

Positive100%
Employee Referral50%
Applied online50%
HardAverageEasy
Found 2 candidate interviews
Weill Cornell Medical College
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College (United States)

Interview

Long process as institutions require lots of screenings And they also require a several day orientation in which you are tested post class / orientation. This is probably one of the most important aspects of the orientation. You will be using this software that you are receiving orientation & testing on.

Interview Questions
  • What was a difficulty you overcame?
    1 Answer
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Link Copied!
Weill Cornell Medical College
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College (New York, NY) in Jan 2015

Interview

I received a phone interview with a recruiter from the HR department to evaluate my needs, we then set up an in person interview which was pretty standard. She evaluated my resume and spoke about my interests in order to determine what type of positions I would be best suited for. About a month later I went on 2 interviews for different departments, one of which they wanted me to go on a second round with the director, the other one I met with 4 different supervisors within the department and received an offer 2 days later.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions; Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email