Weill Cornell Medical College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Weill Cornell Medical College Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.8

Patient Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College in March 2017.

Interview

The entire process took about 3+ weeks ... I was contacted by a HR recruiter to go over my resume, qualifications, and answer questions about what type of positons I was interested in.

I was then asked to come in for an 1:1 meeting with the recruiter and she scheduled me for a panel interview with one of the departments within Weill Cornell Medicine.

After a week I was asked to come in for a 2nd interview to meet with the doctor and then contacted by the recruiter the next day to confirm my references. I was called with an offer later that evening.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current positon?
      Where do you see yourself in five years?
      What would you do if the phone was ringing, a patient needed help, and you had to respond to an email?
      Answer Question

Clinical Trials Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College.

Interview

The structure of their HR department is a mess. I was contacted by them regarding a position, and they actually thought they were calling someone else. The interview process was so so, their research program isn't very structured.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College in January 2017.

Interview

1st interview with Assistant program manager after 2weeks of application, 2nd interview the week after with Program Manager, PI, n HRM. Asked great questions and they were impressed by my experience and conversation. They asked my reasons for changing jobs, career goals, Oncology experience, research practice of GCP,ICH regulations. I had search some info about the company and asked some relevant questions

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer
    • What is your future goals   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was very patient as it took 1month before the job was offered to me though I was in constant contact with the HR manager who gave me hopes about the offer coming to me but was delayed by some internal affairs.

Senior Medical Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied in December 2016 for the position online. About 3 weeks later, i received an email stating that i am in consideration for the position and will get a follow up soon. Next I received an email stating i needed to have a phone interview with HR. After the phone interview, I had an inperson interview first with two Assistant supervisors and then the Call Center Manager and Main supervisor . I was asked a lot of behavioral questions and the standard tell me about yourself questions. I also asked lots of question which they seemed to like. About a month after my interview I received my offer letter.

Telecommunications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Thorough look into my past experience as well as testing me on my knowledge with networks, PBX and Avaya work environment. tested me on my knowledge of Avaya equipment, SIP, Voice Portal, SNC, AES, CM and CMM.

Interview Questions

• Can you prepare a network scheme involving 2 or more PBX's connecting to a Primary location?   1 Answer

MA Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

interfviuew was great i ws interviewed by three people and they all asked me question that wasnt hard was nice and smoothe fell inlove the first time i step into that place and was praying i gt the job and god answer my prayer and i did get a call back 2 days after

Patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online for a few different positions and less than a week later was contacted via e-mail by a recruiter asking if she could schedule me for brief telephone conversation. After the telephone conversation she asked to meet for a in person interview where we discussed my resume and the different positions that were open that I'd be a match for. She was polite and said she would pass my resume to the hiring managers for the positions that matched my resume experience and if anyone is interested that they would either contact me directly or she would. She said I could be waiting anywhere from two weeks to a month for a response but if I didnt hear from her within a month to contact her and follow up. Well its been two weeks and I haven't been contacted however I did reach out to the recruiter to update her on my new contact info, so that I wouldn't miss any possible job opportunities but unfortunately she has not responded but I'm sure thats due to her busy schedule. Im now reading that waiting for a response and they interview process can't be a very lengthy dragged out process but all the best to those during the waiting period.

Interview Questions

• Explain your skills and previous job responsibilities ?   1 Answer

Research Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied one month ago and had a phone interview 4-5 Weeks later for 15 minutes. Discussed experience and work abilities. Went through the resume with HR recruiter. She discussed my goals and my ability to perform patient care activity as well as prior research experience. Very brief phone interview and now waiting on to hear back for an in person interview.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward and simple conversation about my research experience and what it is I want from the job. The representative was very friendly making it easy to maintain conversation.

Account Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The people I interviewed with were sweet and friendly. They asked many questions in regards to the job that I was interviewing for. Some questions were technical others were from past experiences from my previous jobs.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to work in a team Environment?   1 Answer