Weill Cornell Medical College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got called back for an interview within one week span. Met with a very nice lady. I answered all her questions and she seemed pleased. She wa every enthusiastic as I was responding to her questions. I really thought I would get the job. Maybe I was too honest in my plans of wanting to finish my nursing degree. Everything went well until I mentioned that. I'm very honest, wasn't going to lie about what I want for my future.

Interview Questions

• Can you recall one time when you think you went above and beyond for a co-worker ?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College.

Interview

initially called by recruiter. scheduled me for panel interview. met with the head of the department, the practice manager, a person currently in the role and the recruiter. the panel interview was somewhat intimidating but the recruiter controlled the whole situation initiating questions about my experience and allowing me to answer..

Interview Questions

• behavior questions, talked about previous experiences & gave examples   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Patient Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College.

Interview

Most thorough interview process I have ever been through. I was initially contacted in November 2013 and was still interviewing in March 2014 before I stopped the process to take another offer. I would've written sooner but I just learned of this website.

I was contacted by a really excellent recruiter who sat with me and went over my goals and what I was looking for working at Weill Cornell. She set me up to participate in their interview event, which was kind of like speed dating. There were tables set up with several different departments that were all looking to hire (at least 10 departments there). You sit with each hiring manager(s) for 5 minutes and they ask you quick questions and information. Based off of this, the recruiter contacts you afterward with the departments that would like to meet with you again.

This is good, because it helps you line up a couple of interviews within the same organization. My only issue was that the hiring process was taking a long time. I am used to having to do only 1, maybe 2 interviews before getting a yes or a no. Their process is extensive. They want you to meet with everyone in the department to make sure you're a good fit for everyone. You have to be really patient if you're interested in this organization. After 4 months of interviewing and callbacks, I finally pulled the plug it was taking way too long and in the meantime another company extended a similar offer.

Interview questions were pretty standard, but prepare to meet with a panel on more than one occasion. It was not a negative experience in any form, but it's draining.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions for an administrative role, be prepared to talk in detail about the work experiences you have done that relate to the position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied on the Weill Cornell career website. In 2 days, I was contacted by a recruiter who asked me a few general questions then invited me to a talent event. Have yet to hear any word since then and it's been a month.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I had to do an interview with HR. Hr forwarded my resume to different departments. I got a call after a week by different departments to be interviewed by office managers. After that, I just got a call from the office of the Administration head that i will be scheduled for an interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

very basic, two rounds with senior management, one round with chief doctor, everyone was very friendly and were thoughtful in describing the job position. after each round was told that i would be meeting with a different person the next day

Interview Questions

• went through resume,asked about life experiences. Asked how i could contribute to company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Took 1 whole day. Met with the clinical director, colleague, PI of the study and again with the clinical director. Unsure if I specifically applied for this position, but was sent an email and told that my resume was provided to them from HR.

Interview Questions

• Would you be prepared to be versatile and meet all the demands for this position? What experiences have you had that show this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Went on LinkedIn and connected with a Talent Aquistion Specialist from Weill Cornell and I sent her an email about my interest in working with the company (7/17). The TAS then called me and set me up wit a phone interview (7/20) basically a phone screening, she then set me up with an interview with a Recruiter later that week (7/23). Had an interview with the recruiter, we went over my resume and discussed the best positions for me at Weill Cornell and she scheduled a panel interview (7/27). Went to the interview , and received an offer the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College (New York, NY).

Interview

The interviewer seemed outwardly tired, and the interview was very short. It was difficult to fully answer at least one of the questions asked before the interviewer interjected, preventing elaboration. I was then made to wait to see if someone else could meet with me, but ultimately nobody did.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online, they first did phone screen and then gave me a date for interview. They also send me an email to confirm the interview. Sometime, there's also second round of interview for same position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have anymore question?   1 Answer