Weill Cornell Medical College Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Postdoctoral Research Associate

Interviews at Weill Cornell Medical College

3.5

Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Superb interview. It went smoothly and was very informative. We discussed projects that are ran in the lab and all the future possibilities. In addition, we discussed about how life is in NY in a perspective of a postdoctoral researcher and my future career goals.

Interview Questions

• Techniques I was familiar with, when I would be available to assume the position and my research interests   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Weill Cornell Medical College

Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Weill Cornell Medical College (New York, NY).

Interview

After an email, in which I stated my interest to join the team. I was invited to send my CV and contacts of references. After that I was invited to a personal interview. During the personal interview day, I presented my research and got to meet several other members of the team.

Interview Questions

• If you could cure one disease, which one would you choose? And why?   1 Answer