Weiner Brodsky Sidman Kider PC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Weiner Brodsky Sidman Kider PC

Licensing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weiner Brodsky Sidman Kider PC (Washington, DC) in October 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 people... 1 HR and 3 attorneys. Interview took about 3 hours and was pretty easy. When offer was placed, got a call regarding the job at which time salary was discussed & decided, with a promise that the official offer letter would be sent out. It literally took more than 1 week for them to send it and that's only because I called to confirm that I still had the offer.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would handle timing deadlines while working with different attorneys   Answer Question

Licensing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Weiner Brodsky Sidman Kider PC in July 2010.

Interview

I talked to four different attorneys and all of them just described the position. No questions were asked of my personal experience or background so I felt like they already found a candidate but were going through the motions of the rest of the interviews scheduled for the week.