WeiserMazars Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WeiserMazars Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WeiserMazars (Albany, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Good experience. I was interviewed by a senior manager on campus interview. Easy and simple questions. It was very conversation base. The manager was very friendly and supportive to response to your questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at WeiserMazars (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Talked about my experience on my resume, interviewer experience and about the firm. Interviewer was an audit senior and was very friendly. No questions, just a very casual and informal interview. Just be personable and you should be fine.

1+ week passed since the date I've interviewed and no response back or anything.

WeiserMazars Response

Oct 31, 2016 – Recruiting Coordinator

We regret that you have not yet received a response after your on-campus interview. We are still in the process of reviewing the candidates that were interviewed in the past week and will be... More

Summer Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeiserMazars (Buffalo, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a one on one interview with a senior associate. The interview was pretty simple, was more conversational than behavioral questions. The interview was on campus and lasted around 30 minutes.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WeiserMazars in May 2016.

Interview

Good/ comfortable interview. I was interviewed by a manager at one of the offices. Relatively simple questions. it more of a conversation than a formal interview. They are trying to get to know you to see if you are a god fit. Manager was friendly, and easy to talk to, and responded to questions well.

Markeing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WeiserMazars (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Met with six members of the marketing team in the New York office. They were all very professional and easy to talk to. They asked appropriate questions related to the job and did not ask standard interview questions. They also made sure that I understood the job requirements and the marketing group structure.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a recent marketing campaign you worked on   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WeiserMazars (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a manager working at WeiserMazars. Probably that put enough weight such that the interview seemed a formality to me. I had passed 3 CPA exams prior to interview and had some experience in very small accounting firm. I was interviewed by 3 persons (4 if you consider main HR just walk me to the exit and give farewell ). Whole process was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• There were no hard question, partly because it was for associate level. It was just a conversational based and it never felt pressured.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I met with two partners as well as a member from HR. I met with them all individually for about 30 minutes each. All of the interviewers were friendly and willing to answer any questions that I had.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WeiserMazars (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was conversational in nature. It was a discussion of my career history, They don't aske the typical "where do you see yourself in 5 years question.

Interview Questions

• How could they market my designation to their clients. It should have made me realize that all they were interested in was clients and billable hours.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was simply told salary and that I was bonus eligible, When I questioned the PTO days they added a week.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WeiserMazars.

Interview

2 step process. Two interviews at local office on different occasions. First interview with two senior associates and second interview with the a department partner and HR Director. They ask questions on resume as well as behavorial questions.

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate

Tax Accountant Interview

Interview

Firm has a very difficult time finding qualified people based on the people that interview them. They prefer to hire people with incorrect experience or inexperienced people. Human resources is not familiar with the accounting profession and therefore cannot specify the need and fulfill jobs effectively.