Weitz & Luxenberg Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Weitz & Luxenberg

2.4

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weitz & Luxenberg (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume, employer looked it over called me and asked if I could start the next day. We agreed on a salary and began the next day. The next day I arrived was given an overview of the work to be done, given deadlines, given training manuals for the case and team assigned, photographed and placed in holding for almost 7 hours till I got a work station.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Weitz & Luxenberg.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy for this entry level paralegal position. They ask you about your work experience that is displayed on your resume and want to know if you can handle a high volume work load.

Interview Questions

• How many files were you responsible for during X job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Weitz & Luxenberg (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Took three weeks to score interview, and never heard back from them. Meet with managing partner who told me attorney who i would be working with was not in. Never heard from them again. They must not have liked me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weitz & Luxenberg (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a very quick and easy interview. They told me a bit about the role, and then asked mostly generic questions about my interest in law and their organization in particular. I felt like much of the interview consisted of them complimenting my resume, and me elaborating on my achievements.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in going to law school or another graduate program in the next few years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Weitz & Luxenberg (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Met with HR and supervisor. You have a feeling as to whether you will the job when you leave the office. One on one interviews. You can meet with several people. They want you to start immediately but work with you in some cases.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience talking with people?   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weitz & Luxenberg.

Interview

HR was disorganized. Salary range was required on application, and at interview, I was informed it was unrealistic. Asked if I was still interested, and I said yes because my time was already wasted. Waited around for 40 mins to speak with three junior staffers

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with this low of a salary with your qualifications?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weitz & Luxenberg (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview was fairly simple. Quick easy and to the point. I met with a representative from HR and then an attorney. Once the interview was over I never heard back from them. I later found out that they liked me but couldn't afford my salary requirements.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Weitz & Luxenberg (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

The process was pretty simple. I applied via LinkedIn and I was called in to meet with HR they just did a basic rundown of my experience and resume. Then I met with two of the department heads and they asked me questions about my personality, experience and why I would be a good fit for the position. All of it was pretty routine. Then I was told to wait to meet with the attorney, she was a little more intimidating, but asked routine questions and I got a call that I was hired within 30 minutes of walking out of the building. The interview process was quick and painless.

Interview Questions

• I can't say there was a difficult or unexpected question, everything was routine in comparison to past interviews with other companies.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weitz & Luxenberg (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

3 separate interviews, really low-key

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weitz & Luxenberg (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Was called for a brief phone interview by the talent acquisition leader. Set up an interview with one of the attorneys two days later, during which the standard interview questions were asked. Followed up one week later, heard that they had filled the position internally but wanted to bring me in for an interview with a different attorney. Received a call two hours after this interview offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here and not for a big law firm?   Answer Question