Welch Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Welch Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Welch Consulting

Associate Economist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Welch Consulting (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview at the annual ASSA meeting. Sent my resume and was selected for a first round. Terrible people. The boss, Mr. Welch apparently, told me that he fell asleep during the interview immediately before mine. Yeah, like it's something to be proud of. During my own interview, Mr. Welch and two other people started a conversation among themselves, like they couldn't wait to talk about some urgent gossip.

Overall, very unprofessional and bad attitude.

Interview Questions

• Some statistic questions, and others were about personal experiences.   Answer Question

Associate Economist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Welch Consulting.

Interview

Applied through University's Career Website, got an email 3 weeks later to schedule a phone interview. The interview included about 4 Economists, and it was pretty average. Most questions were directed towards my past experiences and skills. They were very nice. However, they never got back to me. Unorganized process overall.

Interview Questions