WellCare Field Outreach Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WellCare Field Outreach Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at WellCare

2.3

Field Outreach Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WellCare in July 2011.

Interview

Took less than a week. Interviewed and offered position the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for WellCare

Anonymous Employee in Owensboro, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WellCare (Owensboro, KY) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied through Indeed. Contacted by Talent Acquisition, who scheduled interview. Corporate video was submitted of interview. Next interview was panel, face to face; followed by phone interview. Frequent communication throughout process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult person and how you handled that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WellCare (Louisville, KY) in May 2019.

Interview

First, I completed a phone interview with the recruiter, which was followed by a video interview. Following the video interview, I was contacted by the recruiter to schedule and in-person interview. This was a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when your co-workers were able to depend on you.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever witnessed a co-worker doing something that went against company policy? How did you react?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you dealt with a difficult client, patient, customer, etc.   Answer Question