WellCare Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WellCare Human Resources Interview Questions

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in December 2009.

Interview

I arrived at the building to for my interview and asked for the person interviewing me. The guard at the front of the building wanted his ext to call him. When I told him I didn't have an ext he told me he couldn't reach that person and I should sit down and wait. I suggested that he called the general number for HR and he yelled at me to "sit down and wait" he treated me like household trash. When I suggested the the HR manager that in the future he gives interviewers an ext he just rolled his eyes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WellCare

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WellCare in January 2012.

Interview

I initially had a screening interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team. She was very open regarding why the position was open and how the HR organization was structured. At the end of the interview, she told me that I would be scheduled for a video interview with the CHRO.

Within a week I was scheduled for the video interview with the CHRO. It was a very thorough interview, although with the way it was structured, it left no time for questions from me.

I did not hear back from anyone concerning how it had gone or whether I was moving on to the next step or if I was no longer being considered. I followed up twice with no response.

Interview Questions

• Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest, on how satisfied you are with your career.   2 Answers