WellCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

40 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Contract Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Interview

I met with a couple of the team members who were polite and professional. Then I met with the Manager, Web Development, and Training Design. I thought she was very shy and indifferent towards me. I found out later through the recruiter, that she was arrogant and condescending in regards to my interview session. As long as she is still at WellCare, I will never apply for a position there. I can't believe a manager can be this unprofessional during an interview.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Online application first, contacted by recruiter via email next, then scheduled a phone interview with the Actuarial Director. Phone interview was a brief 30 minutes. Questions about my resume were asked, along with questions about meeting deadlines and explaining complex topics to laymen. Next interview would have been on site, however, I didn't make it that far. After the phone interview I didn't even get an declining email or response to my inquiry. They just went MIA. They could be better with communication.

Claims Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ruskin, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellCare (Ruskin, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Seems like a really harmless interview process until you actually go into the interview. I had 2 people sit with me and pretty much grill me the entire time about what I do at my current employer. Almost like they wanted me to bad mouth them there's not drama at every company. Applied months ago and they are still hiring. Now a friend of mine works their and has expressed their dire need for help due to no one staying. Needless to say I haven't applied again have with a total of seven years in claims Medicare and Medicaid. 3 associates in 4 on the way out one quitting soon 3 others have already quit most be a sign.

Senior Software Engineer (.NET) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by 2-hour face to face technical interview. The manager offered the job, and said he has to do some paperwork.. but did not hear anything after that.

Interview Questions

• in the interview, they touched all the parts of the full stack development   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Had a quick phone interview that was very positive followed by an in person interview where the interviewer barely looked at me. They asked questions from a packet, took very poor notes. Had no interest in answering any of my questions and really it felt like they had already decided before they interviewed me I wouldn't be considered which was contrary to the phone interview I had.

Interview Questions

• What was my greatest accomplishment at my previous employer.   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter first. The recruiter asked basic questions about my resume, and then a couple behavioral type questions. Then, the recruiter recommended me to the hiring manager to schedule a face to face interview. The hiring manager and two others participated in an interview panel. They asked more behavioral type interview questions. Everyone was very nice and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you experienced conflict with a coworker/employee and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

IT Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

HR recruiter reached out to me, and after a brief, friendly dialog offered to set up a telephone interview with hiring manager. Hiring manager called. Was very terse. Did not describe his own role or relationship to the position. Did not spend any time describing role or trying to sell the company or position. In my opinion, if a company doesn't realize an interview works both ways, it won't attract good people and therefore I don't want to be there.

Interview Questions

• What has your research told you about us ?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Negative experience. I recommend that you apply elsewhere and don't waste your time. Applied through a recruiter, went in for an in-person interview. The interview was a panel interview with no less than 6 people there to interview me. They all sat in different areas of the conference room along the walls with me in the middle. So answering questions was kind of odd having to turn around repeatedly to face the next person speaking. All except 1 were non-native English speakers and they would ask the same questions one after the other as if I hadn't just answered it. For example, after just talking about the Android app I had made, another one would look at my resume and ask "So, you mentioned that you made an Android app can you talk a little bit about that?" The interview was about an hour long.

A few days after the interview I received news that they wanted to hire me, with them giving me a starting date and that I'd receive the hiring paperwork and other information over the next week or so. That time has come and gone and in between the recruiter told me many times that it was a 'sure thing'. I had declined another job offer since this one supposedly paid more and it turned out this company was not good for their word. I interviewed at the Tampa, FL headquarters. Very dishonest and misleading.

Interview Questions

• What is Agile SDLC?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?   Answer Question

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

There were 4 total persons interviewing; face to face in a conference room; another was on the conference phone, and they were firing questions out each one of them one at a time; for my response, it was almost like a firing squad. When I left there, it was almost like I was raped, the whole process.

Interview Questions

• To describe a most stressful situation and how did I handle it   1 Answer

Research Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WellCare.

Interview

Job postings for the same position will go up and come down at a moment's notice. Not sure of stability. Lengthy and expensive interview process. Four phone interviews, two in-person interviews, car rental expense. Inaccurate information given and three of the interviewers were dismissive and self-congratulatory. Not a welcoming culture. After all that there was no follow up. Waste of time and money.