WellCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 25, 2017

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Negative experience. I recommend that you apply elsewhere and don't waste your time. Applied through a recruiter, went in for an in-person interview. The interview was a panel interview with no less than 6 people there to interview me. They all sat in different areas of the conference room along the walls with me in the middle. So answering questions was kind of odd having to turn around repeatedly to face the next person speaking. All except 1 were non-native English speakers and they would ask the same questions one after the other as if I hadn't just answered it. For example, after just talking about the Android app I had made, another one would look at my resume and ask "So, you mentioned that you made an Android app can you talk a little bit about that?" The interview was about an hour long.

A few days after the interview I received news that they wanted to hire me, with them giving me a starting date and that I'd receive the hiring paperwork and other information over the next week or so. That time has come and gone and in between the recruiter told me many times that it was a 'sure thing'. I had declined another job offer since this one supposedly paid more and it turned out this company was not good for their word. I interviewed at the Tampa, FL headquarters. Very dishonest and misleading.

Interview Questions

• What is Agile SDLC?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
      Answer Question

CM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa Palms, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa Palms, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

The recruiter set up the interview and tells you 2 managers will call you and they both took time over phone to ask you a series of questions right away, one person had nasty tone with no nonsense of care for you, while other person was friendly and speak with soft tone to ask questions and tell you thank you or very good

Interview Questions

• Asked several scenario questions on cases with issues and ask you how you will deal with the problem to see your problem solving skills and they want to see how you prioritize cases with problems, example, member came home with no discharge papers what will you do, member has wound and no providers what will you do, member needs therapy what will you do, Member had DME issue what will you do? .member needs food what will you do and then ask you to sequence which problems is consider the first one you work on.   1 Answer

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

There were 4 total persons interviewing; face to face in a conference room; another was on the conference phone, and they were firing questions out each one of them one at a time; for my response, it was almost like a firing squad. When I left there, it was almost like I was raped, the whole process.

Interview Questions

• To describe a most stressful situation and how did I handle it   1 Answer

Translator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview with the recruiter was awesome, she knows her job, all the time was very polite and friendly. She asked me the regular questions of every interview and just 15 minutes later she had already talked to her supervisor and he approved my application and now I have a second interview. It was amazing and very fast

Research Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WellCare.

Interview

Job postings for the same position will go up and come down at a moment's notice. Not sure of stability. Lengthy and expensive interview process. Four phone interviews, two in-person interviews, car rental expense. Inaccurate information given and three of the interviewers were dismissive and self-congratulatory. Not a welcoming culture. After all that there was no follow up. Waste of time and money.

Operations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WellCare in May 2016.

Interview

Called by HR for a screening, received a call back to set up an interview. I guess they would still have time to call, but I feel as though I have been left hanging, The interview I felt went great but I have not heard a word.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you forgot to do something important, and time when you had a conflict. Why you want to work for the company.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellCare.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview with an HR recruiter. This was followed by a phone interview with the manager. Then there were three 30 minute face to face interviews with a team peer, manager, and director.

Provider Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WellCare (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Very professional, knowledgeable of the position and healthcare field. Very positive towards the goals future of the company. Managers are extremely nice and welcoming. A great company I was very intrigued by the interview. The managers sat and spoke with me in a casual manner. Not the uptight like the intimidating interviews. They were looking for the real in the candidate. Not just the dress up try hard say anything to get the job. They wanted real people. This was one of the best interviews I have went on.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave me what I was asking for and more

WellCare Response

Jun 12, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Glassdoor community. At WellCare, we strive to create a rewarding and enriching environment for our associates. If you would like to ... More

Claims Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellCare (Cypress, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I initially received a call from the recruiter and eventually from another representative. I had a face to face interview with 2 senior levels managers. I did not receive an offer and never received an update from the recruiter and/or representative which I find it unprofessional considering they were active during the recruitment process but can't seem on finding the time on notifying you of the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions related to managing a staff   1 Answer

DSM Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WellCare.

Interview

very long and met with a lot of people they were friendly and direct. They asked a lot of questions and also had multiple people sit in on interview. The process was long and it took a while to call for an offer. Once the offer was made the process was very quick.