WellCare Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WellCare Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WellCare (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

The process was smooth and seamless. The managers are really really fair and helpful. So helpful they give you advise concerning the position. The questions were quite intriguing and some were challenging.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WellCare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

I flew to FL to interview for the position after 3 phone interviews. I left multiple voice-mails to check on the status of the position with no response. I find this to be unprofessional and I always keep my candidates posted when interviewing. It's been over a month and a half and I haven't heard anything.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WellCare (Tampa, FL) in November 2009.

Interview

First their is a phone interview with a member of HR. Then you will be called in to have a series of 1:1 interviews. The interview questions were pretty standard. everyone was really friendly and took time to cover all of my questions.

Interview Questions

• You need to have a basic understanding of what a Medicare does   Answer Question