WellCare Provider Relations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WellCare

Featured Interview

Provider Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WellCare (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Very professional, knowledgeable of the position and healthcare field. Very positive towards the goals future of the company. Managers are extremely nice and welcoming. A great company I was very intrigued by the interview. The managers sat and spoke with me in a casual manner. Not the uptight like the intimidating interviews. They were looking for the real in the candidate. Not just the dress up try hard say anything to get the job. They wanted real people. This was one of the best interviews I have went on.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave me what I was asking for and more

WellCare Response

Jun 12, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the Glassdoor community. At WellCare, we strive to create a rewarding and enriching environment for our associates. If you would like to... More

Other Interview Reviews for WellCare

Provider Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WellCare (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through other source. I interviewed at their Main office. Very professional, knowledgeable of the position and healthcare field. Very positive towards the goals future of the company. Managers are extremely nice and welcoming. A great company I was very intrigued by the interview. The managers sat and spoke with me in a casual manner. Not the uptight like the intimidating interviews. They were looking for the real in the candidate. Not just the dress up try hard say anything…

Interview Questions