WellPoint Actuary Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WellPoint Actuary Interview Questions

2.8

Actuarial Interview

Interview

on campus recruiting. Half an hour interview with a very nice and easy going interviewer. Asking about strengths and weaknesses, why i want to work for them and why i want to enter the industry. Tell them about team play and leadership experiences.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WellPoint

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WellPoint in October 2014.

Interview

Met WellPoint at an university career fair. Got invited to a first round interview. Thought everything went well, recruiter seemed friendly. Biggest thing that the recruiter pointed out was the lack of exams (only had 1). Having more is almost essential to getting any sort of interview. That's probably what dinged me, GPA and leadership experience were solid.

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WellPoint in October 2013.

Interview

I learned about this opportunity from the career fair of university. Talked to the recruiter and distributed the resume to get this interview. It is an internship position, so the interviewer does not expect too much expert knowledge from you. However, he does look into your problem-solving skills, personality and logic. He surprisingly gave a small logic test during the interview, but I failed to answer correctly due to unclear question background. Overall, the interviewer is very nice and the interview was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• A logical question coming up with no expectation. You need to ask the interviewer to clarify the question before answering that.   1 Answer

Actuary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WellPoint in November 2011.

Interview

pretty straigtforward, with a lunch break , 3 people in total, one senior higher management person, one team member, and with other team member's join for lunch

Actuary Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint in April 2009.

Interview

general questions about your experience - how fit you are to the team ; some canned questions such as how to deal with difficult persons , examples of problem solving skill