WellPoint Behavioral Health Care Manager and Behavioral Health Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Behavioral Health Care Manager and Behavioral Health Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2008.

Interview

I had two positions while I was an associate at Wellpoint, My first was as a behavioral health care manager. My interviewing stage involved the Director of the program. She seemed to fluctuate on the position I would be assigned. Subsequently, I was hired as care manager.

Two years later, I was interviewed for the position of Behavioral Health Coach...my manager was located in Colorado. I, subsequently, flew to Colorado for a work week to acquire initial training.

Interview Questions

• The expected or not expected necessity to deal with important matters and leaving extraneous matters behind.   1 Answer
  • Maintaining priorities are necessary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing was necessary was negotiated...the interviewer offered me a salary more than I had expected (for my second job with Wellpoint)