WellPoint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WellPoint Interview Questions

2.9

Business Change Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Louisville, KY) in July 2016.

Interview

It was essentially a basic 1st interview.
    The Interviewer asked, please tell me about yourself.
    Describe an occasion when you were faced with a difficult situation, and how did you handle this.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave WellPoint in the past, and now makes you want to rejoin WellPoint?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WellPoint (Columbus, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, email for phone interview, after was told to keep checking email for next step. I was told next step would be face to face interview. As of right now I'm currently checking email everyday to see can I get the face to face interview .

Medical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellPoint (Manchester, NH) in November 2014.

Interview

Initial contact was for telephone interview. Interview was friendly and non- confrontational. Primary interest was specific medical background and board certification, and level of interest in the position. General description of the position also covered, but details not known.

Interview Questions

• Are you board certified by ABMS?
      What license's do you currently have?
      Would you have any trouble obtaining another state license?
      Are you interested in specific attributes of this job?
      Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Interview

on campus recruiting. Half an hour interview with a very nice and easy going interviewer. Asking about strengths and weaknesses, why i want to work for them and why i want to enter the industry. Tell them about team play and leadership experiences.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Middletown, NY).

Interview

1st online skills test , 2nd phone interview with person who sounds like there from Pakistan, very hard to understand 3rd in person interview with average questions I thought interview went well but I didn't receive an offer

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your boss told you do something that you disagreed with or knew was wrong?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Nashville, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

There was a phone interview with mostly coming from the same questions on the application. Then I was told I would receive another call for an interview. I went to that interview and was told it would be another week before a decision was made. The next step would be for the hiring manager to send my information to a recruiter. I wasn't told if there would be another interview after that.

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WellPoint in October 2014.

Interview

Met WellPoint at an university career fair. Got invited to a first round interview. Thought everything went well, recruiter seemed friendly. Biggest thing that the recruiter pointed out was the lack of exams (only had 1). Having more is almost essential to getting any sort of interview. That's probably what dinged me, GPA and leadership experience were solid.

Health Care Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellPoint.

Interview

The manger that interviewed me was very upfront about this position.. She gave the pros and cons of this position. I appreciated the honest answers to my my questions about this positions. I was told to think about this role and to email her back in a couple of days about my interest in this role.

Customer Service III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Tampa, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

First I filled out the online application. Then was sent a email to take an assessment. A week later I was sent an email to come in for an interview. I though the interview went fine. I tried my best to nail it. The interviewer was very young and didn't ask many questions, just the five that was on the paper in front of her. We seemed to have a connection, but two days later they sent me an email denying me a position.

Interview Questions

• What are strenghts...Give an example of a time you went above and beyond. The normal interview scenario questions.   Answer Question

Strategic Sourcing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at WellPoint in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received an invitation to attend a networking dinner, which consisted of sitting at a table with 3-4 other students while the employees moved around for 10 minute sessions at each table. Currently in the interview process.
    Back to back interview with a behavioral interview followed by a case interview.