WellPoint Case Manager (RN) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WellPoint Case Manager (RN) Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

Typical interview process and questions however only met with HR recruiter not manager on the floor. Only went to HR office for interview. Basic or average interview. Recruiter took notes as I answered questions. Just your typical interview process and questions. Nothing fancy. No opportunity to view the area that you may work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing like I had hoped. Work from home not offered immediately.

Other Interview Reviews for WellPoint

Case Manager (RN) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint in July 2014.

Interview

The process took 3 weeks. Submitted application online. A few days later I received a phone call from a manager asking when it was convenient for me to interview. After a day or so of phone tag, we agreed upon a date and time. An email came later that said prior to the meet I would get an email with the phone number and further instructions.

The email came 30 minutes prior to the meeting giving me a number to call and also wanted me to prepare a short presentation. The interview went fair. It felt like the decision was made prior to getting me on the phone.

I was told I would hear back in two weeks.
    Six weeks later I got an email from HR telling me I did not get the job and told me that they would keep my resume on file and that I was welcome to look for other opportunities in the company.

Obviously I knew I did not get the job, but was curious why I was sent the email, so I checked the job portal and found they had posted the job again.
    I did not bother applying a second time.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Typical scenario type of questions.   Answer Question

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellPoint.

Interview

Hiring process strange, offer made before background check was done. If anything comes back on background check offer can be recanted

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiating necessary, offer was significantly better than previous salary

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2008.

Interview

Standard interview questions. Ex. What are your best qualities, what are your weaknesses, what would you do in certain situations and why? What did you do when you had a problem patient and how did you handle the situation?

Interview Questions

• Who would you most like to meet and have lunch with? Dead or alive.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I worked for the company.

Case Manager (RN) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at WellPoint in April 2010.

Interview

I did not get a call back from my application for six months. Once I was notified by the team admin, I was scheduled for an interview with my manager for the following week. I interviewed with the manager and a team leader. Everyone was dressed casually. It was spring/summer, so capri pants, casual top, and sandals. Most questions they had were read directly off of a worksheet they were filling out. They really stressed ability to manage computer programs and work in multiple windows at the same time. Honestly, my manager did a lot of talking and finishing my sentences.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had a negative interaction with a patient or physician and how you managed that situation.   Answer Question