WellPoint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WellPoint Interview Questions

2.7

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WellPoint.

Interview

Very basic interview... The first interview was a phone interview then the next step was with the manager and the floor lead. It was all very basic, nothing major. I think things went a lot easier for me, because my cousin was a head lead there to be honest.

Business Change Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Louisville, KY) in July 2016.

Interview

It was essentially a basic 1st interview.
    The Interviewer asked, please tell me about yourself.
    Describe an occasion when you were faced with a difficult situation, and how did you handle this.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave WellPoint in the past, and now makes you want to rejoin WellPoint?   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was relaxed, they asked me what a weakness was, tried to show her i was listening, she asked me to walk with her thorough the floors and see the cubicles and asked me if I would like to work there. They emailed me a few days later and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked what my weaknesses were.   1 Answer

Negotiation

After I got the email I had to take an online test from home answering to see how I would answer various customer service skills scenarios and they had to submit a back ground check.

Health Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Denver, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

I was recommended for the position by an existing employee. This made the process much easier. I had a one on one interview with the manager. He asked standard questions about my background. Specific questions about strengths and weaknesses.

Case Manager (RN) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

Typical interview process and questions however only met with HR recruiter not manager on the floor. Only went to HR office for interview. Basic or average interview. Recruiter took notes as I answered questions. Just your typical interview process and questions. Nothing fancy. No opportunity to view the area that you may work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing like I had hoped. Work from home not offered immediately.

Claims Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WellPoint.

Interview

telephone & panel interview. It probably has changed since I interviewed as I started a while ago. Now, I think you have to do a virtual interview on a computer to test computer skills and how you would answer questions. Your personality will show through when you answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• Same basic questions that all customer service jobs ask   Answer Question

Grievance and Appeals Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, face-to-face with three managers and then took a written assessment. Took about 3 weeks from the time I applied and was offered the position. Was informed of what the position entailed and work hours. There were several positions available under four different managers. Everyone was friendly and they made me feel welcomed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for client/member.   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint in January 2011.

Interview

Very friendly. Referred by internal employee. Basic questions about my work and what I have done. Thoroughly went over my resume. Few situational questions. Questions about why I am looking for a new job.

Provider Experience Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WellPoint (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Many interviews took place with many being over virtual panels. Very dry and found myself having to lead the agenda of the interview many times.

xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific, mainly just asking questions regarding former position   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WellPoint (Richmond, VA) in August 2011.

Interview

Was asked about my background experience, was introduced to other workers in the area and showed what it is I would be doing. If hired how soon would I be able to start. How many words per minute did I type.

Interview Questions

• How long I was doing what I was doing, and why I was relocating. What types of software was I familiar with working, what types of programs I worked with. Was I familiar with using the mainframe. Did I have any excel or word experience.   Answer Question