WellPoint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WellPoint Interview Questions

2.7

Customer Care Representative I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint in June 2014.

Interview

Was advised to complete an assessment prior to be called for an interview. Whole process took about two weeks. Interviewed with 3 people in an office; team lead, supervisor, and director of the department.

Sales Director Interview

Application

Interview

Anthem has a "talent aquisition" team that acts as screeners for management and director jobs. Need to get by these people first before being forwarded on to the hiring manager. 30 minute phone interview with job specific questions as well as typical behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your "brand". Why should we ire you?   Answer Question

Business Improvement Group Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

2 rounds of behavioral interview with peer level interviewers followed by a Case interview. Be sure to understand the current trends in the market, consider people, process and technology aspects of any case challenge. Leave time for questions. Don't pretend to be an expert, but rather demonstrate your ability to thing critically about the challenge or opportunity at hand, formulating poignant questions.

Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Middletown, NY).

Interview

You will get a phone call from a third party company asking you 5 bazillion questions, then another call with far less questions then you will get a call for the personal interview which in my case was pretty easy considering I had already been on over 50 interviews and I was 15 years older than the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• None really but again I had been on so many and I enjoy sales, most came pretty easy. I do love the "where do you see yourself five years from now" question.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. You either accept or don't. At the time I was already out of work fora year and eight months so I had to take it to get back in the race.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WellPoint.

Interview

I was started as a contractor when the company decided to insourse the department. The interview process for that was a simple one. Just to get to know the people who were going to be brought in.

Interview Questions

• For this interview, we didn't really have any difficult questions to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint in May 2014.

Interview

Don't get your hopes up. I went through the process TWICE with WellPoint, was told I was a final candidate, had several interviews, met several people, took time off work, juggled my schedule -- only to be told the position had been knocked down to a lower level and I was no longer a candidate. They seem super unorganized in relation to hiring.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint.

Interview

Three stage interview. First contact was by phone to schedule a face-to-face interview. Initial face-to-face interview was with a manager and lead. Typical interview questions were asked (What are your strengths/weaknesses? How would yo describe yourself? Describe a difficult work situation and how you overcame it). Second interview was a phone interview with the higher ups. Similar questions were asked. The third interview was a face-to-face interview. More information about the position was shared.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if I handed you my credit card and said go get me lunch?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary a bit. The initial offer was low. I suggested a higher range with justification and got a $4,300 increase.

Nurse Reviewer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WellPoint in May 2014.

Interview

Testing phone and one on one interview great recruiter will be working contract for six months then hired if meet expectations, productivity and quality standards. Look forward to working with the group and seeing what they have to offer in the way of career advancement. Understand from interview there are good opportunities for promotion and advancement.

Case Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WellPoint.

Interview

I met with the hiring manager and was introduced to tie CEO an had a written odder 2 days latter

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was pleased with the offer.

Business Analyst III Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellPoint.

Interview

I am now getting contacted by recruiters for all Jobs applied for as staff positions at end of 2013 for which I got email stating position is no longer open.

Interview Questions

• Can you be available on weekends or holidays once a Quarter or once a month?   1 Answer