WellPoint Strategic Sourcing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WellPoint Strategic Sourcing Interview Questions

2.5

Strategic Sourcing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at WellPoint in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received an invitation to attend a networking dinner, which consisted of sitting at a table with 3-4 other students while the employees moved around for 10 minute sessions at each table. Currently in the interview process.
Back to back interview with a behavioral interview followed by a case interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WellPoint

Strategic Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WellPoint (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2012.

Interview

Simple interview process with a fast decision. Three telephone interviews with management from hiring department followed by a job offer at a competitive salary from HR. Interview questions were behavioral in nature to draw on past experience. More time should have been spent during the interview process to screen for good job fit with the culture and work team. Ask a lot of questions before accepting.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Senior leader's questions focused on my goals for the next 5 years with good reason. If rapid advancement is important to you, be sure to ask.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was not negotiable.