WellStar Health System Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Hospital Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Atlanta, GA) in August 2010.

Interview

First off - if you think it is a good idea to apply to Wellstar online - think again. Even when qualified, the return reply is more often than not an automatic rejection.

I applied online and was rejected last yr and then received an interview call a month later. They do not follow protocol in the contact method and HR does not care about your concerns that they do not follow protocol in the hiring process. The person running the HR hiring dept responded to an email I wrote in an unprofessional manner. I had called (she was never available and did not return calls) asking about interview follow through post-interview and correct chain in the hiring process. No one has job security these days including HR hiring managers. It is incredible to have such a sloppy hiring system combined with unprofessional email transmissions.

Try to apply online? Get used to the categorical rejection without so much as an call. But they list and relist these jobs almost weekly. Either they cannot retain those hired or they need to meet regulations on listing.

They do NOT care how qualified you are.

Another student in my school recounted a similar no follow through interview. She was interviewed by several of would be co workers and never heard back from the hiring interviewer. If you get an interview (rare) then be prepared to be set before a group of peers who get to decide if you are hired or not. No previous review of your resume. They are all called in to evaluate if they like you or not and have no previous experience hiring employees. They simply indicate their opinion of your personality.

VERY professional! Laughable.