WellStar Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.5

Staffing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA).

Interview

Just you're typical interview. Asked the same general questions. Took about 30 minutes. Overall it was a great interview, learned about the position. Was told there is lots of room for growth.

PSA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System in July 2017.

Interview

I received a call from someone in Hr asking me to come in for an interview 2 days later. She didn't give her name and she spoke really fast lol. I got to my interview, and met the supervisor and manager who seemed pretty nice. Then the manager took me on a tour like others have said. The interview was short, so it wasn't much of an interview to me. They were interviewing A LOT of ppl for one position, so I think they already had someone in mind by the time my interview came around.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I filled the application out online and I say within a week I got a call for to come in for an interview. It has been about three weeks and I haven't heard anything, so I guess I didn't get it. Oh yeah, It was for an internship. The talent Acquisition Manager was nice and it seemed like I might have been a shoe in, but I guess I read that wrong.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer
    • HE asked if I was okay with getting 10.00 and hour?   1 Answer

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back from a recruiter. Not a lot of information was given however I was told that it would be a group or panel interview with multiple departments. They asked a lot of med surg questions in my interview. I was a little thrown off honestly but if you can maintain yourself you will likely receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a patient from clinical... and then they ask specific questions about the patient based on your answer   Answer Question
    • Choice from the following and explain DX, Interventions, Orders and Outcomes
      Sepsis, Stroke, Seizures, COPD, Respiratory Acidosis   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Austell, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Five panel interview with directors of different departments. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. Total process took 20-25 minutes. Asked multiple questions relating to patient access and customer service. Talked about advancement opportunities.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Lagrange, GA).

Interview

I applied online several times and was contacted about a month later by phone. I was asked to come in for a interview scheduled approx. a month after that with management. After this I had a peer interview with nurses who already worked in the particular unit I had applied for. I was contacted by phone about a week later and sent an official offer letter shortly after.

Interview Questions

• 3 best and 3 worst qualities. a time you showed leadership. most difficult decision you have ever had to make.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation. they have set rates for your experience and your experience within the company.

Retail Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Austell, GA).

Interview

I received my initial email to meet with the Talent Acquisition Manager, during which we discussed the job, the pay, etc etc...We then went to the Dept and I interviewed with the Manager​ and Assistant Manager. Following that I received a contingency offer of employment, pending drug and background check. It is imperative​ that you move quickly, as you can end up waiting 30 days to start if you miss orientation.

Interview Questions

• What kind of management style do I have, and how do I prefer to managed.   1 Answer

Nurse Extern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was rather rigorous, but worth it if you have an ambition to work in a Wellstar hospital. Initially, my interview was in person with 2 nurses (a nurse manager and staff RN). I did not feel overwhelmed or nervous in the interview because of their welcoming demeanor and the style of questions that were asked. I was able to be myself and provide real, honest answers as if I was having a conversation with colleagues.

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

They got right to the point. The interviewer was very direct, had done his research on me and asked good, insightful questions. He was very enthusiastic about the organization and his team.

Nurse Residency Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System.

Interview

I applied for the nurse residency program via WellStar Careers site. I received a call about 2 weeks later for an interview. The feedback was quick. I made sure to submit all proper documentation and references in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Chose a patient scenario (stroke, respiratory acidosis, seizure, or sepsis) and tell me how you will treat this patient?   Answer Question