WellStar Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview wasn't in my opinion an interview. At least it didn't seem like such. The atmosphere was laid back. I was interviewed by a supervisor and manager of the department. They both seemed happy to work at Wellstar. Interview was very smooth. I was interviewed in October 2016 and got an offer December 2016.

Interview Questions

• How long I have been in nursing?   1 Answer
    • What kind of experience do you have in (what ever skill)
      What do you think you need more experience in   1 Answer

Mobility Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Douglasville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Douglasville, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very short straight forward interview. Lasted around 15 mins. Asked a lot of questions about who I am and future plans. Went over the job description very thoroughly. Asked about my volunteer work

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellStar Health System in August 2017.

Interview

Recruiter with WellStar had reached out to me via email (and left me a voice message) to set up an over-the-phone interview. I responded within the hour with a couple of days and times that were good for me. The recruiter then sent me a meeting notice for one of the dates/times I had mentioned, and said she would call me and confirmed my phone number. The day and time of the interview came and went without the recruiter having called me. I sent the recruiter an email inquiring if I had confused the date/time, and I also left a voice message for this person. At first I chalked it up to a mix-up in dates/time, or that the recruiter was out sick (or had an emergency.) To date, I've not had a follow-up phone call or email explaining the missed interview. I'm wondering if this is any indication of the type of organization they are. Very disappointing in the lack of common courtesy.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied to the New Grad Residency Program 8/04/2017. I received a phone call on 8/07/2017 to schedule an interview. I interviewed on 8/11/2017 and received an offer that same day. The interview consisted of 3 cardiac unit managers from different locations and one lady that facilitated the interview. It was a laid back environment, we sat around a big square table. You need to bring 5 copies of your resume (I printed mine out on resume paper and they appreciated it) and have questions for the interviewers prepared. The questions they asked were pretty basic, and they want you to pull from your clinical experience. They also give you nursing diagnoses to choose from and ask you what treatment would you expect to be ordered. By the time my interview was over, I had all 3 managers ready to offer me a position.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellStar Health System in August 2017.

Interview

I am absolutely appalled and disgusted by this company. On the day of the phone interview, the recruiter called me an hour after the scheduled time. The actual interview went very well, and I was offered several positions about a week later. I was incredibly excited and called the recruiter back the same day to accept a position. After 2 weeks, I hadn't heard back from Wellstar about the offer letter or paperwork. I decided to call them a few times to see what was going on. Since nobody would pick up the phone, I left a polite message inquiring about the status of my offer. Two more weeks go by and still nothing, not even a call back. This morning, I called them back again and FINALLY the recruiter picked up the phone. When I asked what happened to my "offer", she had the nerve to tell me that the positions that I accepted were actually not available and that I may be able to work at another hospital. HOW ON EARTH do you offer someone a job that does not exist. HOW?! And WHY?! couldn't they have the decency to tell me what happened?! This is the most unprofessional experience I have ever had in my life.

Staffing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA).

Interview

Just you're typical interview. Asked the same general questions. Took about 30 minutes. Overall it was a great interview, learned about the position. Was told there is lots of room for growth.

PSA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System in July 2017.

Interview

I received a call from someone in Hr asking me to come in for an interview 2 days later. She didn't give her name and she spoke really fast lol. I got to my interview, and met the supervisor and manager who seemed pretty nice. Then the manager took me on a tour like others have said. The interview was short, so it wasn't much of an interview to me. They were interviewing A LOT of ppl for one position, so I think they already had someone in mind by the time my interview came around.

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I filled the application out online and I say within a week I got a call for to come in for an interview. It has been about three weeks and I haven't heard anything, so I guess I didn't get it. Oh yeah, It was for an internship. The talent Acquisition Manager was nice and it seemed like I might have been a shoe in, but I guess I read that wrong.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer
    • HE asked if I was okay with getting 10.00 and hour?   1 Answer

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back from a recruiter. Not a lot of information was given however I was told that it would be a group or panel interview with multiple departments. They asked a lot of med surg questions in my interview. I was a little thrown off honestly but if you can maintain yourself you will likely receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a patient from clinical... and then they ask specific questions about the patient based on your answer   Answer Question
    • Choice from the following and explain DX, Interventions, Orders and Outcomes
      Sepsis, Stroke, Seizures, COPD, Respiratory Acidosis   Answer Question

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Austell, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Five panel interview with directors of different departments. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. Total process took 20-25 minutes. Asked multiple questions relating to patient access and customer service. Talked about advancement opportunities.

Medication History Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Lagrange, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

The face to face interview was pleasant but the pre hire process was a nightmare. You get a call back telling you that you are hired on contingency, in other words don't put in your two week notice. I was also asked some very personal question from a public records profile online. Not an official background check simply invalid, unverifiable, false, misleading public records. Google or people finder.

Interview Questions

• How do you react to working with difficult coworkers? Please give us a specific example of how you worked through the situation.   Answer Question