WellStar Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview wasn't in my opinion an interview. At least it didn't seem like such. The atmosphere was laid back. I was interviewed by a supervisor and manager of the department. They both seemed happy to work at Wellstar. Interview was very smooth. I was interviewed in October 2016 and got an offer December 2016.

Interview Questions

• How long I have been in nursing?   1 Answer
    • What kind of experience do you have in (what ever skill)
      What do you think you need more experience in   1 Answer

Construction Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in June 2019.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR was well-organized and thorough. Was called in for an in-person interview shortly after the phone interview. Interviewed with two people from the construction department. One was late, both spent a good deal of time talking, asking me few questions. Both interviewers seemed to not be that familiar with my resume or my experience. Apparently there were two positions open, and they spent a good bit of time trying to pigeonhole me into a job for which I was overqualified.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with healthcare architecture.   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to commit to at least five years in this position?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable working in the field reviewing construction in progress?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockbridge, GA

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Stockbridge, GA).

Interview

A complete waste of time.... very long and never organized. No call back nor update. I had a tour of the facility. The interview lasted 2-3 hours. I met many people. Panel interview. I’ve been on several interviews at different locations within the organization. I believe you have to know someone or that these are ghost jobs. New positions posted daily. Again, no call, e-mail update, nor response to your email.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellStar Health System.

Interview

Interview was short and sweet. They went over the job functions well and made sure you fully understood the job. They did ask a lot of epic questions like How to do this and that. But that is probably because I have epic experience in registration. They did ask other questions about the job process such as how to verify insurance, which I did not know how to do at the time.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience with Registration do you have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Roswell, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

the interview was 30-45 minutes long, they stated what they were looking for, asked about previous experience and how I can contribute to the role. I was interviewed by 2 people at one time. I got a tour around all 3 units and was told HR would contact me if I was chosen. HR contacted me about 2 weeks later

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Atlanta, GA) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and very direct, very friendly and conversational . Only interviewed with the area I wanted to work in. I went to the job fair and got hired

Anonymous Employee in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Austell, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Five panel interview with directors of different departments. Everyone was friendly and welcoming. Total process took 20-25 minutes. Asked multiple questions relating to patient access and customer service. Talked about advancement opportunities.

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Austell, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online, received invitation for F2F interview, email confirmation with request for additional information for previous employment verification, arrived at interview 30 min early, was ask to wait in hallway, when ask to join the interviewer there were 2 interviewers present, both ask situational type questions, and why I wanted to work for Wellstar. I found the interview to be a bit unprofessional as they would start to ask questions at the same time and then there was a you first, no you first type of situation. The interview lasted approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour. At the end of the interview I was told they would contact me after consulting each other and receiving verification from previous employers. I never received any contact and while I attempted to follow up I was only able to leave a message and still never heard back. It would have been considerate to at least send a TBNT email.

Interview Questions

• These type of interviews always ask things like, How did you handle working with a coworker that didn't like you?   4 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellStar Health System.

Interview

HR called for an interview a week after I applied online. She offered me the position at that time and we negotiated salary due to my work experience. They do an very extensive background check and reference check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you had to deal with an extremely difficult patient..   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at WellStar Health System in July 2014.

Interview

Applied mid May, first call back mid July; first interview end of July; notice of acceptance mid August. There were 8 people in my interview - all from different departments within PAS. They were real people and were all very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What's the best example of customer service you have shown?   1 Answer

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hiram, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Hiram, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview went smooth. Asked alot of questions just wanted to know how long it takes for them to contact you back if hired. But most of all they were very friendly and upfront about the company policies.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with difficult co-workers and nmanagers?   1 Answer