WellStar Health System Interview Questions in Marietta, GA | Glassdoor

2.4

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied to the New Grad Residency Program 8/04/2017. I received a phone call on 8/07/2017 to schedule an interview. I interviewed on 8/11/2017 and received an offer that same day. The interview consisted of 3 cardiac unit managers from different locations and one lady that facilitated the interview. It was a laid back environment, we sat around a big square table. You need to bring 5 copies of your resume (I printed mine out on resume paper and they appreciated it) and have questions for the interviewers prepared. The questions they asked were pretty basic, and they want you to pull from your clinical experience. They also give you nursing diagnoses to choose from and ask you what treatment would you expect to be ordered. By the time my interview was over, I had all 3 managers ready to offer me a position.

Staffing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA).

Interview

Just you're typical interview. Asked the same general questions. Took about 30 minutes. Overall it was a great interview, learned about the position. Was told there is lots of room for growth.

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back from a recruiter. Not a lot of information was given however I was told that it would be a group or panel interview with multiple departments. They asked a lot of med surg questions in my interview. I was a little thrown off honestly but if you can maintain yourself you will likely receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a patient from clinical... and then they ask specific questions about the patient based on your answer   Answer Question
    • Choice from the following and explain DX, Interventions, Orders and Outcomes
      Sepsis, Stroke, Seizures, COPD, Respiratory Acidosis   Answer Question

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

They got right to the point. The interviewer was very direct, had done his research on me and asked good, insightful questions. He was very enthusiastic about the organization and his team.

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview was average. Never heard back from recruiter after interview in spite of several follow up attempts. Received a generic email 4 months after the interview saying I didn't get the job. You can tell a lot by a company's culture with how they treat job applicants during the interview as well as after the interview. Not good at all!

Clinical Care Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

My interview process with Wellstar was like a rollercoaster. I applied to about 10 different positions for Cobb General and Kennestone . I never received a callback until I submitted a cover letter and instantly I receive 4 interviews . Every one of them was a different experiences . I had two at Cobb General and two at Kennestone. I was contacted by HR and was prompted to fill out a professional reference form . Its important to fill this out or you won't be offer the job . All the interviews were panel interviews with the lead nurse in charge and sometimes other Care partners . All of the interviews was more than 30 mins long and I was ask a series of general question . 3/4 of the interviews were a positive experience. The other one I felt very discourage after I left . The Manager was rude and had a attitude . My advice is always become prepared and do some research prior to interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer
    • (Scenario questions)

If you had a fall risk patient , who needed to go to the restroom and than you had a patient who need to be change , and the third patient needs to take the high blood pressure medicine . Who do you assist first ?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The Interview was with shift supervisor & security director. They were o.k. but came to the interview late. We performed the interview in the security office and they asked several questions pertaining to the position and explained the position in depth.

Interview Questions

• Level of experience, jobs worked, tell a little about yourself, etc.   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy but all lies, it was a group interview the people were nice but they feed you a bunch of lies they over work there staff and the pay is horrible!!

Imaging Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

It took several phone calls and follow up to get an interview scheduled. Very awkward. Not much in the way of preperation either. Told it would be two people interviewing me and got their to find four people. Imagine my surprise.

Unit Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied one day then the next I got a call about an interview. The interview went great they were super nice! They told me what shifts I might would be working, and talked to me about training. The next day I got a call about an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing your afraid of while transporting a patient?   1 Answer