WellStar Health System Interview Questions in Marietta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated May 21, 2017

2.5

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back from a recruiter. Not a lot of information was given however I was told that it would be a group or panel interview with multiple departments. They asked a lot of med surg questions in my interview. I was a little thrown off honestly but if you can maintain yourself you will likely receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a patient from clinical... and then they ask specific questions about the patient based on your answer   Answer Question
    • Choice from the following and explain DX, Interventions, Orders and Outcomes
      Sepsis, Stroke, Seizures, COPD, Respiratory Acidosis
      Answer Question

Project Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

The Sandy Plains office was clean and bright, the front desk personnel was friendly, and the overall atmosphere was great. The interviewer was very friendly, professional, and authentic. The interviewer also made sure I was comfortable, described the position, and asked me a few, but great, questions. I was not interrogated, intimidated, embarrassed, or unnecessarily drilled. The interviewer also discussed salary requirements on the first interview, which I thought was great to avoid wasting everyone's time. I can see why this company stands out and consistently exceeds expectations in the market.

Interview Questions

• Discuss your background, skills, professional goals, salary requirements, etc.   Answer Question

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

They got right to the point. The interviewer was very direct, had done his research on me and asked good, insightful questions. He was very enthusiastic about the organization and his team.

Clinical Care Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

My interview process with Wellstar was like a rollercoaster. I applied to about 10 different positions for Cobb General and Kennestone . I never received a callback until I submitted a cover letter and instantly I receive 4 interviews . Every one of them was a different experiences . I had two at Cobb General and two at Kennestone. I was contacted by HR and was prompted to fill out a professional reference form . Its important to fill this out or you won't be offer the job . All the interviews were panel interviews with the lead nurse in charge and sometimes other Care partners . All of the interviews was more than 30 mins long and I was ask a series of general question . 3/4 of the interviews were a positive experience. The other one I felt very discourage after I left . The Manager was rude and had a attitude . My advice is always become prepared and do some research prior to interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer
    • (Scenario questions)

If you had a fall risk patient , who needed to go to the restroom and than you had a patient who need to be change , and the third patient needs to take the high blood pressure medicine . Who do you assist first ?
      1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The Interview was with shift supervisor & security director. They were o.k. but came to the interview late. We performed the interview in the security office and they asked several questions pertaining to the position and explained the position in depth.

Interview Questions

• Level of experience, jobs worked, tell a little about yourself, etc.   1 Answer

Imaging Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

It took several phone calls and follow up to get an interview scheduled. Very awkward. Not much in the way of preperation either. Told it would be two people interviewing me and got their to find four people. Imagine my surprise.

Unit Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied one day then the next I got a call about an interview. The interview went great they were super nice! They told me what shifts I might would be working, and talked to me about training. The next day I got a call about an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing your afraid of while transporting a patient?   1 Answer

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview wasn't in my opinion an interview. At least it didn't seem like such. The atmosphere was laid back. I was interviewed by a supervisor and manager of the department. They both seemed happy to work at Wellstar. Interview was very smooth. I was interviewed in October 2016 and got an offer December 2016.

Interview Questions

• How long I have been in nursing?   1 Answer
    • What kind of experience do you have in (what ever skill)
      What do you think you need more experience in
      1 Answer

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very brief and to the point. I met with the head of the Medical Dept and the Nurse Manager. They asked the standard questions about my background. They asked me what I would do in certain scenarios. They gave me a description of a typical day and asked how I would like it.

Interview Questions

• If you have various tasks to complete before your shift ends, would you do all of your work quickly and be done, or would you space of the assignments over the duration of your shift?   Answer Question

Purchasing and Receiving Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellStar Health System (Marietta, GA).

Interview

Got a call from HR for a phone interview then face to face interview. Interview was easy and simple. More of a conversation than a STAR method interview. He didn't tell me I would be going in the freezer to do a job. I wish he was upfront with me on that. But I was desperate and needed a job. I got a call with an offer took it because HR said they give out great raises. She was lying. Been here 6 months only got a .10 raise.