Wells' Dairy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells' Dairy Interview Questions

3.2

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells' Dairy (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone screening, which did not consist of a lot of questions and was more just an overview of the company. When I went in for an interview, I was asked a series of the typical behavioral questions. The interview was fairly casual, no case questions.

Interview Questions

• What is a brand you really like and why?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Wells' Dairy in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was reasonable and well done

In person interview was scattered and rushed because someone else needed the room at the top of the hour.

No real questions. Ad not very descriptive of actual position

Quality Assurance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Le Mars, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells' Dairy (Le Mars, IA) in January 2015.

Interview

A couple of group interviews & lunch with some of the interviewers. Ran into a lot of other employees at the local restaurant. Appeared to be a standard set of questions because each group asked many of the same questions. I felt as if I was repeating myself every hour. A couple of the interviewers shared their positive employment experiences, but it was evident this is the only place they have worked.

Interview Questions

• Where I expected to see myself in 5 & 10 years.   1 Answer

Senior Sales Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells' Dairy (Bentonville, AR) in July 2014.

Interview

INTENSE! They wanted to make sure your technical skillset was at a level that would meet/exceed their expectations. They talked a lot about the Walmart Team turnover the last 18 months but assured me that was all behind them now and they were moving in the right direction. Well 6 weeks later that was not the case as they hired a new VP of Sales and I lost my job but they did give me a very generous severance package though.

Interview Questions

• Lots about MS ACCESS Databases.   1 Answer

Compliance Risk Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells' Dairy (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Interviewed with too many people, I think 5. Some people did not work in the department but I interviewed with them anyway.

Negotiation

Not bad. Gave me what I wanted and worked with me on other stuff like signing bonus.

IT Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells' Dairy.

Interview

I applied online.
    I was contacted to set up an interview.
    The interview was mostly conversational.
    Everyone was very pleasant.
    I enjoyed the interview process very much.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have, and what area would like to work in?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wells' Dairy.

Interview

Nearly all communication was done via email. I first did an email interview as a screening. Next, Web cam. Then I met several people in person - I interviewed for a few different jobs they thought I might be fit for. Very relaxed and open environment.

Interview Questions

• They used a lot of acronyms I didn't know, even though I had been doing the same job in another company - that made it difficult to answer and sound like I knew what I was talking about!   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Le Mars, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells' Dairy (Le Mars, IA) in February 2013.

Interview

Job Posted on Linked In, Submitted resume,and received a call back within 48 hours. Initial 20 minute Phone Screen with HR, Asked to Take Online Personality Questionaire. Moved onto 45 minute Webcam Interview with HR and Hiring Manager. Proceeded to On-site interview (travel arranged and expenses paid by company). Interviews were both 1:1 and panel style. Interviews lasted ~ 6 hours total. Offer extended within 1 week of interview. Drug Screen and Background check mandatory upon acceptance of offer.

Interview Questions

• How will you add value to the enterprise within the first 30 days?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was aprropriate for my tenue and position, no Negotiation neccessary

Mid-Level Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux City, IA

Interview

Completed two telephone interviews and was asked to come in for a face-to-face interview. Took approximately 6 hours.

After checking in with the receptionist, I waited approximately twenty minutes (late) for the interviewer to meet me in the lobby. The receptionist apparantly did not notify him that I was present.

Most of the interviews were open-ended, trying to gain a sense of my background, and decipher if anything on my resume was exaggerated. There seemed to be an air of distrust among the interviewers, with repeated "why again do you want to relocate to Iowa"? It is unclear to me why they thought that I might be so foolish as to waste their time if I wasn't already serious about my interest in them.

As with any good interview, there was a mix of objective and subjective questions. The senior management folks I met seemed very competent and intelligent. Some of the technical folks came off highly skilled, some came off somewhat paranoid about their own job security.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled your most difficult internal customer?   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells' Dairy (Des Moines, IA) in April 2012.

Interview

5 people asked me questions related to the job description