Wells' Dairy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells' Dairy Interview Questions

Interviews at Wells' Dairy

3.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wells' Dairy.

Interview

Nearly all communication was done via email. I first did an email interview as a screening. Next, Web cam. Then I met several people in person - I interviewed for a few different jobs they thought I might be fit for. Very relaxed and open environment.

Interview Questions

• They used a lot of acronyms I didn't know, even though I had been doing the same job in another company - that made it difficult to answer and sound like I knew what I was talking about!   Answer Question

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells' Dairy (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone screening, which did not consist of a lot of questions and was more just an overview of the company. When I went in for an interview, I was asked a series of the typical behavioral questions. The interview was fairly casual, no case questions.

Interview Questions

• What is a brand you really like and why?   2 Answers

IT Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells' Dairy.

Interview

I applied online.
    I was contacted to set up an interview.
    The interview was mostly conversational.
    Everyone was very pleasant.
    I enjoyed the interview process very much.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have, and what area would like to work in?   1 Answer

Mid-Level Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux City, IA

Interview

Completed two telephone interviews and was asked to come in for a face-to-face interview. Took approximately 6 hours.

After checking in with the receptionist, I waited approximately twenty minutes (late) for the interviewer to meet me in the lobby. The receptionist apparantly did not notify him that I was present.

Most of the interviews were open-ended, trying to gain a sense of my background, and decipher if anything on my resume was exaggerated. There seemed to be an air of distrust among the interviewers, with repeated "why again do you want to relocate to Iowa"? It is unclear to me why they thought that I might be so foolish as to waste their time if I wasn't already serious about my interest in them.

As with any good interview, there was a mix of objective and subjective questions. The senior management folks I met seemed very competent and intelligent. Some of the technical folks came off highly skilled, some came off somewhat paranoid about their own job security.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled your most difficult internal customer?   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells' Dairy (Des Moines, IA) in April 2012.

Interview

5 people asked me questions related to the job description

Senior Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wells' Dairy (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a very long process from beginning to end. I flew to the office in Minneapolis and met with the marketing and trade teams. I was very impressed overall. I was disappointed that I was not reimbursed for my expenses.

Interview Questions

• Explain your strategic approach to growing your business?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Wells' Dairy in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was reasonable and well done

In person interview was scattered and rushed because someone else needed the room at the top of the hour.

No real questions. Ad not very descriptive of actual position

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Le Mars, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells' Dairy (Le Mars, IA) in July 2018.

Interview

Process took 4+ weeks. Contacted by a recruiter at the company after applying. Had a call with HR manager and Hiring manager for 45min. The onsite interview was at Le Mars, IA. Interviewed with 4 people and all of them seemed professional. Mostly generic questions. Had good communication even after the interview with most of them through emails. Was told that I would hear in a week and after I called to confirm, they said that I do not have experience in the industry. Felt like they were just window shopping considering that this position existed for ever.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sioux City, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells' Dairy (Sioux City, IA) in September 2018.

Interview

The retained recruiter did an intense screening with me and also had me tweak my resume. Because they use a retained firm for recruiting the recruiter has a very solid idea of what they are looking for, and if you will be a good fit.

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Le Mars, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells' Dairy (Le Mars, IA) in February 2013.

Interview

Job Posted on Linked In, Submitted resume,and received a call back within 48 hours. Initial 20 minute Phone Screen with HR, Asked to Take Online Personality Questionaire. Moved onto 45 minute Webcam Interview with HR and Hiring Manager. Proceeded to On-site interview (travel arranged and expenses paid by company). Interviews were both 1:1 and panel style. Interviews lasted ~ 6 hours total. Offer extended within 1 week of interview. Drug Screen and Background check mandatory upon acceptance of offer.

Interview Questions

• How will you add value to the enterprise within the first 30 days?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was aprropriate for my tenue and position, no Negotiation neccessary