Wells Fargo Accountant II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Accountant II Interview Questions

Interviews at Wells Fargo

Accountant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2009.

Interview

The interview for Wells Fargo Insurance Services is done only after you complete at least 4 months of service as a temporary employee through some temp agency. Then you get a one on one interview and a panel interview.

There are alot of inexperienced managers however who are completely clueless about how to run daily operations. They will ask you questions about how you handle conflict, how you feel about working for someone less educated than you and how you go above and beyond to improve the workplace.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working for a manager who has less education and less experience than you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room for negotiation at all.

I would only consider taking an offer if you live in a city like Colorado Springs where the job market is extremely difficult since several high tech companies have left town.

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Accountant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 managers as a group interview. They are very knowledgeable and asked specific questions that you need to answer with specific examples to get the job.

Interview Questions

• Be ready for typical interview questions and specific to the job questions.   1 Answer