Wells Fargo Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.9

Analyst Interview

Interview

First, i got a call to set up a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about 30 mins and then i was invited to an interview with 4 managers. 2 managers interviewed at a time for an hr each.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

I've applied for multiple positions, and it's always phone screens with identical questions from a script followed by an in-person interview or day of interviews. However, while during this in-person interview they tell you they'll let you know by x date if you're hired or if you're not, I have yet to ever be notified that I didn't get a position. After the interview if you didn't get it, just expect radio silence and don't wait around for it

Interview Questions

• Walk me through the balance sheet, income statement and statement of cash flows as if I were completely unfamiliar with them   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Onsite interview with two people. They just went through my resume and spoke briefly about the company and cut me off when it was time for me to ask my questions. They said that they would let me know right away the outcome. In the end I was informed that I wasn't a "cultural fit" which is basically code for discrimination.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2015.

Interview

After completing a phone screen, I was invited to a 2-person panel interview. After that I was invited back to meet with senior leader of team. All behavioral style questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very straight forward. On site interview with several members of the team. Nothing too tricky or out of the ordinary. Got a few brain teaser questions, but other than that, questions were as expected. Plenty of time to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions about the market - what am I invested in, what parts of the market do I like and why.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Applied through college career center, networking event at SF HQ, on-campus interview with two interviewers. Fairly standard behavioral questions (name a time you overcame a challenge, etc)

Interview Questions

• Most important of the three financial statements and why.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Took several calls to get to the right person, but was finally able to get a very rushed interview. I felt as if someone else had already been hired and that my interview was simply done as a matter of checking another name off the list. Followup took longer than I expected.

Interview Questions

• The only thing that was unexpected was that there weren't enough questions asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Santa Monica, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Online Application. Call from Manager, measuring interest. Another Interview call with 3 managers.

Interview Questions

• Describe your response to a situation where things didn't go your way.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

In-person interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

In line with position applied for

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in September 2013.

Interview

I applied through the college career site. I had a 30 min interview with 2 partners.

Interview Questions

• What financial ratio would you use to analyze whether or not to give a loan to a company.   Answer Question