Wells Fargo Analytical Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Analytical Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2017

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Antonio, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Interviewer assumed I was not interested in position and withdrew my application without my consent. Once she spoke to me and realized I was interested still, she did not reactivate my application.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Analytics Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in August 2016.

Interview

I applied through Wells Fargo"s website and was contacted by their HR Department for an initial "gathering details/personality/background' session. The recruiter was very nice and provided me with an approximate date of when I will or will not move forward. I moved into the second stage of the process. I spoke directly with the hiring manager and he was very responsive and transparent with my questions. He did ask the typical questions about "why I want the position" and "how would I contribute." He was thoughtful, thought-provoking, inquisitive and provided me with the next steps. I was able to contact him and ask questions, as desired. The next interview was a panel interview with a total of 3 people asking various questions and allowing me the opportunity to inquire about the individuals and the team. The final portion was with the company"s HR area reaching out to ask if I was still available and if I was interested in the position. All of this occurred within 3 weeks of HR's initial inquiry.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when a project did not go as planned and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question
    • Tell us what part of the job is interesting to you and why   Answer Question
    • Provide a broad overview of your qualifications and how your experience fits with this position   Answer Question
    • Do you know X programs and how comfortable are you with X programs   Answer Question

Analytic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone screening with HR recruiter on Monday, which went really well for me. The hiring manager called on Friday to set up a face-to-face interview for the following week. The face-to-face interview was with the hiring manager and their boss. The said they were hoping to make a decision in the next couple weeks. They called me back within a week to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions to figure out how you would deal with certain situations. Since the position required a lot of technical experience/knowledge, they asked me what I did in my previous roles and about my skills.   Answer Question

Analytical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2014.

Interview

First was phone interview, basic behavior questions. Waited for one week for on site panel interview. Also behavior questions, very similar to the phone interview. The team looked for more finance or business background, not a lot computational.

Interview Questions

• No tech questions or case study. The entire process wasn't too bad.   Answer Question

Analytical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I did not receive a phone call from HR. Direct phone interview from the hiring manager

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

There was a phone interview with the recruiter and if successful, you move on to interview with the hiring manager, and if successful, you interview with the entire team and then wait a week to see if you are hired for the job

Analytic Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

The entire selection process was smooth but a bit slow. Interview process started with a technical one. It was telephonic and was not difficult to crack. Then a few rounds of discussion happend with line manager, business partner etc. I had to give total 6 rounds of interview.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know about my current role, the work I do, what are the challenges at work, how do I manage those challenges etc...   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was expecting a bit more but they have some benchmark of salary as per the industry standard per grade/level. But its OK as they are not paying too bad...