Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Arizona | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 17, 2017

2.6

Call Centre Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I applied online and was called for a phone interview. I was asked a lot of questions since I have a science background and decided to apply for a financial company, and she asked me the same question 3 times. I was asked about previous work experience and educational background.

Interview Questions

• If you have a science background, why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in East Flagstaff, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (East Flagstaff, AZ).

Interview

First there is a phone interview with a recruiter. Once you have completed this interview, you will get a call back from the recruiter whether you got the job or not letting you know. Then the recruiter sets up a in person interview with the branch and service managers.

Interview Questions

• Asked about various experience from resume and from things they are looking for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Pretty much got the job if you were referred from another employee. Quick interview questions. Entry level positions such as tellers just need to be able to read and write and have some personality.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a sales experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Mesa, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received email about 24-48 hrs. Then scheduled a phone interview about 2 weeks later. Phone I terrier was approx 30 mins. Was called back a week later to have a face to face interview. Face to face interview was with 2 managers on the panel. Questions were behavioral based interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you held yourself accountable   1 Answer

Senior Business Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

First an on-line application is filled out. There are several parts to the on-line application. Then a phone screen by a recruiter, followed by a phone interview with hiring manager and regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to respond to behavior type questions. Example, have you ever been confronted by an angry customer? How did you respond? What did you do to resolve the situation? What was the final outcome   1 Answer

Home Preservation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Tempe, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Was very easy. First I had a phone interview and than I was scheduled for a 30 min. interview with two VP from the department. Interview was pleasant and easy.

Not enough pay.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

First you had a phone interview and if you are selected, you are scheduled for an in-person interview. There, a 2 person panel asks about your work experience and reviews your resume and ask you some behavioral questions with real life experienceso along with some competency questions to gauge your abilities in problem solving, teamwork, dependability, and technical knowledge

Interview Questions

• Think of a time where you went above and beyond for a customer, what was the situation and what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Scottsdale, AZ).

Interview

Interview process took longer than I had hoped for due to centralization of recruiting but the recruiter that worked with me made sure other opportunities were available when I didn't get hired for the first location. She also made sure that she was finding opportunities at branches close to my home! Awesome job!

Business Initiatives Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

I sent resume and was contacted by recruiter. I had two different phone meetings with recruiters and made it through to the hiring interview panel. That was a long phone interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to respond to questions about my work history and why I was interested in this opportunity.   1 Answer

Position not a match for me

Quality Assurance Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Applied online and received an email three weeks later to schedule a phone interview. The interview lasted 30 minutes. Shortly after the interview I received an email invitation for an in person interview for the following week. The women I interviewed with was very nice and asked me four questions total. These were situation based questions where they want you to explain a certain time in your career, the tasks at hand, how your over came any obstacles and the outcome Etc.

I was advised that a hiring decisions would be made by the end of the week and the following week offers would be extended.

Interview Questions

• Explain something you excel at and how you go about being successful in that task.   Answer Question