Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.5

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I did an online application. I received a interview time within 2 weeks, did a group interview the following week, interviewed with the manager 4 days later, and received the job two days later. The next step is a background check and then i start training a week after that. This process was very smooth and im excited to get started. Apply apply apply, Goodluck

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer
      in what situation on the job did you have to use integrity
      How many years of sales experience do you have
      Name a time where you had to use heavy time management, how did you do it
      Answer Question

Personal Banker I (SAFE) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online through the company website on 09.24.16
    Got an email to schedule for an interview early October which I requested to reschedule as the available dates did not work for me. Luckily I received another email and I selected to interview on 10.24. It was a group interview with 4 ppl total. Recruiter informed us about job and description on a projector screen at the headquartes downtown ATL. We took turns answering the 4 interview questions as the recruiter took notes. We were told withong 3-5 business days we will get a phone call if selected to interview with branch manager where you may be selected upon approval or an email if you did not pass the group interview.

Interview Questions

• How many years of sales and customer service do you have? How do you take care of an upset customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview process was very easy. Telephone screening was first, then you get to have a one on one with branch manager and service manager. Overall it was easy. Interview was on a Thursday received offer on that following Tuesday. Interview questions were pretty much standard behavioral questions. The only downside is that it's a 30hr teller position.

Interview Questions

• Why Wells Fargo?
      Name a time you went above and beyond to help a customer
      Answer Question

Mortgage Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Not detailed enough, vague on how you would be contacted on out come. Did not go over operating system or how files were distributed. Would have liked to have had a more in depth interview.

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview with five other people. The recruiter did most of the talking and explain the expectations of the position. She asked three questions which everybody took turns answering. Took a little over a week to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you handled a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Service MANAGER I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied internally and got an interview with two store managers. I was recommended for a second interview with another store manager and a district manager and will be doing so tomorrow

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

A group interview, then one on one with branch manager.. If branch manager likes you, you will have A background check. The background check usually takes no more than 1 day if done on mon-thur.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Personal Banker I (SAFE) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

They do group interviews that go around the table and ask typical interview questions and you sell yourself pretty much against the other people that are there also, the interviewer/recruiter takes notes of what you say that they feel is important and they decide personally if they like you or not based off of what I have seen. If you do not speak fast enough and if you do not speak proper english they are more rude to you, I did not have this issue but members of the group within the interview group did experience that and these are very intelligent people who have MBA's and 20+ years experience in the field and that is what turned me away automatically, but the recruiter seemed like she was picking based off her own interests of the candidates rather than their capabilities and qualifications.

Interview Questions

• what is your greatest accomplishment and how did you achieve it and what did you learn about yourself while doing so?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

The first interview was a group interview. I was in the group interview with five other people. I went in with teller and banker experience and seemed to be more qualified than other individuals in the room. I was the only person participating without hesitation. I have sales and customer service lead experience which made me a great candidate. The recruiter states that they would make a decision within 3-5 days and that's when we should look for an email or a call. Being that they were more positions available that people that were being interview and my participation I was really excited due to the PT being great for my school schedule. My 7:30 the next morning I received an email stating that I was not selected. My family and previous branch manager said I need to file a report and I cant find any email or contact information to file a complaint. Now we are filing a federal complaint.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging situation in a professional environment?
      How do you feel about goals and meeting them?
      Why do you feel you would be a good fit for the teller position?
      1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

first i apply online then i received a email with assesment test i take it and show me at the end a screem to select day and time for interview then recruiter call me to set up a phone interview and then the store manager called me to another interview face to face