Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.5

77 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

CSSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

you have to be screen then if the branch manger likes you. the next step is to get the next interview then it will take up to 1 week to get a call back if you have gotten the positions

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call a week later asking me to come in for a group interview. It was held at the corporate building on 17th in Atlanta. The questions were all about your skills and experience. The more cash handling experience you have the better. A few hours later I got a call from the recruiter saying she is sending my information to the hiring manager for a panel interview. The next day I got a call from the branch manager scheduling my behavioral interview with two service managers. A little more than a week went by when I finally heard from the recruiter offering me the position. Fingerprints were done the next day (Friday). Today (Wednesday) I got a call saying my background and fingerprints all checked out!

Interview Questions

• Group Interview: How much cash handling experience do you have?
      Behavioral Interview: Tell me a time where you integrity was questioned.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online after that had to do a screening. You have to pass the screening to be considered for an group interview. After passing the screening I was able to chose the dates the had available for the group interview. After the group I had another interview with the service manager and the branch manager. I am still waiting for the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Tell a time that you was wrong. How did you take ownership for your mistake? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I did an online application. I received a interview time within 2 weeks, did a group interview the following week, interviewed with the manager 4 days later, and received the job two days later. The next step is a background check and then i start training a week after that. This process was very smooth and im excited to get started. Apply apply apply, Goodluck

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer
      in what situation on the job did you have to use integrity
      How many years of sales experience do you have
      Name a time where you had to use heavy time management, how did you do it   Answer Question

Personal Banker I (SAFE) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online through the company website on 09.24.16
    Got an email to schedule for an interview early October which I requested to reschedule as the available dates did not work for me. Luckily I received another email and I selected to interview on 10.24. It was a group interview with 4 ppl total. Recruiter informed us about job and description on a projector screen at the headquartes downtown ATL. We took turns answering the 4 interview questions as the recruiter took notes. We were told withong 3-5 business days we will get a phone call if selected to interview with branch manager where you may be selected upon approval or an email if you did not pass the group interview.

Interview Questions

• How many years of sales and customer service do you have? How do you take care of an upset customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview process was very easy. Telephone screening was first, then you get to have a one on one with branch manager and service manager. Overall it was easy. Interview was on a Thursday received offer on that following Tuesday. Interview questions were pretty much standard behavioral questions. The only downside is that it's a 30hr teller position.

Interview Questions

• Why Wells Fargo?
      Name a time you went above and beyond to help a customer   Answer Question

Mortgage Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Not detailed enough, vague on how you would be contacted on out come. Did not go over operating system or how files were distributed. Would have liked to have had a more in depth interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview with five other people. The recruiter did most of the talking and explain the expectations of the position. She asked three questions which everybody took turns answering. Took a little over a week to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you handled a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Service MANAGER I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied internally and got an interview with two store managers. I was recommended for a second interview with another store manager and a district manager and will be doing so tomorrow

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

A group interview, then one on one with branch manager.. If branch manager likes you, you will have A background check. The background check usually takes no more than 1 day if done on mon-thur.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question