Wells Fargo Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 3, 2017

2.6

93 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Duluth, GA).

Interview

Once you pass the online assessment they offer you to come in for group interview. Group interview was good was about 13 people on interview. Watch a presentation about the job and company values. Group interview is about 2 hours long.

CSSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

you have to be screen then if the branch manger likes you. the next step is to get the next interview then it will take up to 1 week to get a call back if you have gotten the positions

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Stone Mountain, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Apply online, web screening test, group interview, one on one interview with 2 managers, language assessment (bc the position i applied for required another language), then got a call telling me that i passed the assessment and how they were going to send me emails about a background check and to make an appointment for my fingerprints.

Interview Questions

• GROUP INTERVIEW: how many years of customer service, computer, offering products, and cash handling experience do you have?   Answer Question
    • ONE ON ONE INTERVIEW: Behavioral questions about different scenarios and what you would do   Answer Question
    • ONE ON ONE INTERVIEW: be really nice and talk to the manager let them get to you know a bit and be comfortable. tell them how you want to be with the company for a long time   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lilburn, GA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Lilburn, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, phone screening test, group interview. it was very easy just simple questions. then one on one interview with branch manager and service manager. my interview was this morning. im waiting to hear back hopefully i get the job

Interview Questions

• How many years of customer service, computer, cash handling, and offering products do you have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Duluth, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Later that day received an email to complete assessment. The next day I received another email saying I have been chosen to complete participate in a group interview.
    My group interview was today. I was accompanied by 11 other individuals. The interviewer was very relaxed and friendly. We introduced ourselves then he asked only 4 questions. We took turns answer all the questions. The interview lasted for 2 1/2 hours.
    I now have to wait 7-10 days to hear if I move on to the next step, which is an interview with two branch managers.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with customer service? How many years? And have you dealt with difficult customers   Answer Question
    • Have you been employed somewhere where you had to promote products and services? For how long?   Answer Question
    • Do you have experience working with computers and multiple programs? For how long?   Answer Question
    • How much cash handling experience do you have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online after that had to do a screening. You have to pass the screening to be considered for an group interview. After passing the screening I was able to chose the dates the had available for the group interview. After the group I had another interview with the service manager and the branch manager. I am still waiting for the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Tell a time that you was wrong. How did you take ownership for your mistake? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I did an online application. I received a interview time within 2 weeks, did a group interview the following week, interviewed with the manager 4 days later, and received the job two days later. The next step is a background check and then i start training a week after that. This process was very smooth and im excited to get started. Apply apply apply, Goodluck

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer
      in what situation on the job did you have to use integrity
      How many years of sales experience do you have
      Name a time where you had to use heavy time management, how did you do it   Answer Question

Personal Banker I (SAFE) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online through the company website on 09.24.16
    Got an email to schedule for an interview early October which I requested to reschedule as the available dates did not work for me. Luckily I received another email and I selected to interview on 10.24. It was a group interview with 4 ppl total. Recruiter informed us about job and description on a projector screen at the headquartes downtown ATL. We took turns answering the 4 interview questions as the recruiter took notes. We were told withong 3-5 business days we will get a phone call if selected to interview with branch manager where you may be selected upon approval or an email if you did not pass the group interview.

Interview Questions

• How many years of sales and customer service do you have? How do you take care of an upset customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview process was very easy. Telephone screening was first, then you get to have a one on one with branch manager and service manager. Overall it was easy. Interview was on a Thursday received offer on that following Tuesday. Interview questions were pretty much standard behavioral questions. The only downside is that it's a 30hr teller position.

Interview Questions

• Why Wells Fargo?
      Name a time you went above and beyond to help a customer   Answer Question

Mortgage Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Not detailed enough, vague on how you would be contacted on out come. Did not go over operating system or how files were distributed. Would have liked to have had a more in depth interview.