Wells Fargo Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Auditor Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Initial home screening, in person first round and then second round interviews. Interviewers had standard questions to ask, typically interview questions. I believe they use the same questions / evaluation forms for everyone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Auditor Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Phone screening from recruiter was emailed to me to complete. Group team interview. HIring manager interview. Application was submitted 2 months prior to first recruiter contact. Two weeks later first team interview. Two weeks later hiring manger interview.

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions. Tell me about a time of conflict. Tell me about a time when a project failed. Tell me about a time when you did not get along with a team member. Tell us about your work history.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2010.

Interview

Organization is not a strong point for the audit department as far as their interviewing process. They should include HR in the process to make things smooth and to also provide a status on their interview process. Instead months go by and when following up only then will they let you know you have to interview again after already having a phone interview and an in-person panel interview. Then after the third interview never getting back to about your status. It is just rude and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Have you had an experience with someone who did not perform well and how did you deal with that person?   Answer Question