Wells Fargo Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Bank Teller Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.6

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

They asked a lot of questions about math and customer service. It was fairly simple even a pigeon could ace the interview. I spoke with one of the branch managers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

First group interview in the corporation with the hiring manager
    Second branch manager interview at the branch with service manager, teller manager and branch manager
    Go through trainings and everything else to get prepared
    Waited for couple weeks and finally get this call that I was hired

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Wells Fargo   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Group setting interview inside of the bank. We were asked to stand in front of a group of 20+ people to answer our interview questions and had about to 1 hour introduction to the company goals and policies

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience with cash handling do you have? How proficient are you in computer programs?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Phone interview

Interview Questions

• Can you describe me a conflict situation with a co-worker ? How you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

It was easy taking the test, once I got to the group interview. I tried my best to stand out in the crowd. It was hard when everyone was raising their hands. But I felt at ease

Interview Questions

• So tell me about yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY).

Interview

The Interview process was very different. The first interview was a group interview. I was in a room with five other people and the HR rep. The questions were fairly easy to answer, but it was very important to SHINE and not be quiet. The second interview was with the service manager and store manager. The interview was STAR based.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to reach a specific goal that seemed impossible. How did you go about making sure you reached that goal?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Bernardino, CA).

Interview

Had a little test to do passed it , then phone interview then face to face with a recruiter as well then had to go to the branch to have an interview with the manager

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you went out of the way to please a customer   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I applied with MANY years of Teller and Customer Service Experience. Group interviews contained younger people with very little Customer Service experience and no Teller experience. I applied 10+ times never got a job offer. I am 50+ I think my age got in the way....

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call requesting an interview after 2 weeks. The interview lasted about 20-30 minutes and went well. Customer service skills definitely helped a lot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I had 2 interviews, one on the phone and a week later another in person. The first one was really short and easy in the second one I was interviewed by 2 managers.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when a customer if mad?   1 Answer