Wells Fargo Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 10, 2017

2.6

132 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, did the assessment, then had my phone interview, aced it and had a wonderful rapport with the recruiter. She sent over my information to the branch and I received the follow-up call the next day to schedule my interview. Went in for my interview and it was very formal, structured and by the book. There was the branch manager and the service manager in the room with myself. There was no general conversation in this interview like I have had in past interviews with other companies so it left me wondering if that was a standard procedure for WF or not.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions regarding times you had to help someone, times you set a goal and did you achieve it, also explain a time when you made a mistake and had to own up to it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Orlando, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

This was my second time applying. I applied online, did assessment and passed I­t­. They showed me interview dates and I picked one. I went to my group interview first, I made myself known by offering to go first. I got an email saying that i had a second interview. My second interview went well, you just need to answer the questions in Detail and be honest. Only answer what they ask and nothing more.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2017.

Interview

I Applied online, a week later I got an I mail to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was easy. They just asked me about customer service question and asked me a few question with different scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyon for a customer?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Interview

Worst experience so far. I got an email to confirm an interview because I’m eligible but everytime I try to schedule one it says that there are so free slots for an interview and the position might even get filled. Which makes absolutely no sense. If there is a job opening and the company is interviewing people then at least make the process easier. I get that a lot of people are applying but this is absolutely ridiculous. Worst interview process ever!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2017.

Interview

Was okay, phone interview, called back after two days or so to meet with manager. They took a week and a half to get back to me with an answer. Was not offered position

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Portland, OR).

Interview

I applied online, then got a phone interview and maybe 2-3 weeks later I was called in for an interview, the two service managers asked me to describe a few scenarios

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

It was a group interview where everyone introduced themselves and their past work experience. After that, everyone had a turn answering the same question. If you made it past the group interview, you had a interview with the bank manager at the location you requested.

Interview Questions

• what previous experience do you have hitting sales goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Interview

Never happened because I was immediately rejected 2 days after I applied online. I've applied to be a bank teller after getting my bachelors and working at Morgan Stanley and I've been rejected multiple times. I do not understand this system, am I too educated for them? Blows my mind.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Bernardino, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received and invitation to participate in their assessment screening, which consists of a series of questions regarding your experience mostly. I then received notification that I passed the screening and that I was ready to schedule an interview when the schedule became available. About two weeks later I received an email in order to schedule a phone interview, and the questions were mostly customer service based. Then you are called in order to schedule a panel interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pico, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Pico, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, within two days I was approved for a screening. A week later I was scheduled for a group interview which went very well. Five business days went by and I received a call for a one-on-one interview.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences: Recall a time you had an objective to take care but something else came up but your job was accomplished   Answer Question