Wells Fargo Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Bank Teller Interview Questions

Interviews at Wells Fargo

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Cleburne, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Cleburne, TX).

Interview

Haven’t gotten to 1:1 going to do the phone in a few daysapplied a month a go and exactly in the date a month later they messaged so excited to be moving up in the process

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in February 2018.

Interview

It was a phone interview first they just want to get to know you a little , then a group interview to see how you interact with others and lastly the one on one interview with the manager and service manager.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Tampa, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview with about 10 - 15 people interviewing. With one person from HR asking the questions. It was a good experience, you have to sell yourself a lot and outshine everyone in the group.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer was out raged?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Birmingham, AL) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Emailed to set up a phone interview within a couple days. Phone interview went well and moved on to next step. About a week after phone inter iew I was contacted by branch manager for interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions about customer service, integrity, sales etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Reno, NV) in November 2014.

Interview

2 part group interview, followed by 1-1, after passing online personality assessment... Very friendly informative and welcoming. Very team oriented, casual professional atmosphere. Leaves you excited to start in your new position.

Interview Questions

• Was on time for things, am I ever late.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Stockton, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process was not exactly what I expected. The process started with a phone screening from a very unprofessional recruiter who called 30 minutes after our scheduled appointment, did not introduce herself and was reading questions from a script while constantly apologizing for misreading. I got the interview with the branch, wore a nice new full suit and introduced myself to the bankers when I arrived at the location. I was early but got some strange vibes when the banker I introduced myself with went into a room and closed the door. I was then greeted by one of the interviewers and they lead me to their office. I introduced myself, made small talk trying to get some kind of relationship going and they told me that we needed to get started and they would not be looking at me as they would just be writing things down which made me a bit uncomfortable as they were extremely impersonal. I answered the questions to the best of my ability and noticed one of the interviewers was drawing doodles on his copy of my resume. Then the interview was over and we exchanged pleasantries, but the whole time I felt like they had made up their mind the moment they saw me walk in and were just humoring me by going through the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to make an ethical decision, how you made it and what the outcome of that decision was.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Very horrible and unprofessional. They interview ppl as if they are going to get a job offering and you will have to reach out to the recruiter to get your application status tFo tell you that you not getting a job offering that managers told them they don't want to hire no one they interviewed, and that ppl interviews were weak. Never again, I'm sure I'll find better!!

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about two weeks after submitting application. The bank teller conducted the interview alone. She made the decision that day. She was very straight forward with her questions. I made sure to answer with confidence and a smile.

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Orem, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

Apply online. Complete an online screening. Wait for a phone interview. Wait for an in person interview. Wait to hear about whether or not you got the job. Start working, or not.

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Eugene, OR) in June 2015.

Interview

Slower process to hire, lots of training, friendly and personable interviewer. I was hired by the manager and met the regional manager. They were excited to have me and thought I would be a good fit for banking.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in five years, how do you feel about sales, would you be open to advancement, what is your conflict resolution style, how would you handle a dissatisfied customer   1 Answer