Wells Fargo Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.8

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Telephone interview with the hiring manager, followed by an interview which was face to face with one team member and others on the phone. I had to wait a week or so before hiring confirmation but had positive reviews from the panel within an hour.

Interview Questions

• What methods do you use for the requirements gathering process?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Concord, CA).

Interview

Multiple interview format .A questionnaire for initial selection . Then phone interview with the recruiter . Interview with the manage over the phone.Another interview with team and managers. The interview process was long and the decision process was slow . However the overall experience was quite professional. The process and competition is tough

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

1) HR phone call asking basic questions on resume/pay rate/visa status etc
    2) Tech phone call (30 min call)
    3) One onsite round for an hour (2 senior team members were on the interview panel)

Interview Questions

• The interview was ok. Neither too easy but nor too tough. Questions were asked on previous projects and how I handled certain situations. Which tools I used to complete those tasks etc.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with two hiring managers that lasted 30 minutes. There were quite a few situational questions asked during the interview. I was called back within a 2 days and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenged you faced in your past position and how did you over come it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Winston-Salem, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

I received call from recruiter early in the morning who then setup interview for same day.

Morning: Mid-level manager.
    Noon: Interview with Project Mgr. General questions.
    Afternoon: Upper management interview

All 3 "interviews" were conversational, easy. Nothing unexpected. There was few technical requirement so they were mainly concerned about finding someone they felt would "fit" in and be able to work well with the entire group easily.

Interview Questions

• When gathering information, how do you handle end-users that are hard to get responses from.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2014.

Interview

Phone interview then face to face. The phone interview was for half an hour where most questions were on use cases and my work done in past. Some were behavioral questions too which involved critical thinking. I would say know your resume very well as questions can come up.. Most of the questions were about how I helped stake holders understand the use cases. Go through situation based questions. Know the soft wares you used very well.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult situation where you had to use your critical thinking in completion of the project   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always ask more than what you want

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume online, got an Email back a week later to set up a phone screen. Spoke to HR recruiter. Standard questions. Best question was "why are you interested in this position and how can you contribute?"

Interview Questions

• Left field question about financial modeling. Not my specialty at all.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Several phases are involved in the interview process - phone screen, personal, panel and one more, plus competion of a written self-assessment for the position. Questions were behavior based which allowed me use my past experiences to tell how I might perform in the new tole.

Interview Questions

• Provide a time when my job was less than satisfying and how it improved.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Short phone interview followed by a onsite interview with the team. Questions ranged from technical (how to forecast cash-flow) to fit. Somewhat of a relaxed interview process when compared to other analyst interviews.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I suggest you go in knowing exactly everything you're required to know. They are sharks and will not hesitate to eat you alive. The meeting will last about a hour asking your typical job interview questions. Stay cheerful and on your toes and you will be fine. When they ask you, why do you want to work here NEVER SAY MONEY!!!