Wells Fargo Business Analyst Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Business Analyst Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated May 12, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Concord, CA).

Interview

Multiple interview format .A questionnaire for initial selection . Then phone interview with the recruiter . Interview with the manage over the phone.Another interview with team and managers. The interview process was long and the decision process was slow . However the overall experience was quite professional. The process and competition is tough

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

1) HR phone call asking basic questions on resume/pay rate/visa status etc
    2) Tech phone call (30 min call)
    3) One onsite round for an hour (2 senior team members were on the interview panel)

Interview Questions

• The interview was ok. Neither too easy but nor too tough. Questions were asked on previous projects and how I handled certain situations. Which tools I used to complete those tasks etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

The hiring/interview process was very smooth and quick. I interviewed with four people, including the VP of the division that I was hired in to. They were very friendly. I first had a phone interview, and then they brought me into the office later that same week. I was offered the job within a few days after that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had a conflict with another team member. Did you resolve it? If so, how?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted the job offer as originally offered. The salary was non-negotiable since it was done through a staffing agency.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview went very well. The interviewer was polite and gave me a good explanation regarding what business they were into and what was expectations from the position. Nothing outside of my resume was asked and I believe the idea was to evaluate me on the basis of how well I understood my work at previous employers.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

how do you handle stress, tell me about a situation where there was conflict and how did you handle it, how would you go about learning the job, how familiar are you with tool and methods used in the job. The interviewer was personable and professional and communicated how the hour was to be spent (description of job, interview, then time for questions from me). I perceived the interviewer (hiring mgr) to be very supportive of new employees' learning curves and easy to get along with. I perceive that the group culture is also supportive based on a quick looksee of the office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Initially applied online and got a phone interview which was mostly about gauging my interest in the position. Few days later was invited for a group interview which was of more pressure due to the fact that there were numerous people going for the same position. Then invited to interview with two managing directors separately 1:1. The interviews were mostly behavioral with the exception of a few technical questions asked by the managing directors.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None