Wells Fargo Business Banking Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Business Banking Specialist Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

Well its all about who you know in the company and not what you know, the pay for the position is bad, there is a lot of pressure by the manager. you must go out to find business to sign up.

Interview Questions

• what would you do to go above and beyond your service   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Fairly simple. I applied through an internal source. I got a phone screening interview within the week and was very pleased. The following week, I received a call from the branch manager of the branch that was hiring for that position. The only thing I didn't like was that when they called for the interview. They told me to come in within the hour but other then that it was fine.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were successful at canvasing and bringing in outside business?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Boulder, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

Asked what my past history was in sales. They went over what I had done prior to Wells Fargo and what my goals were within Wells Fargo. How I grow and help my team.

Interview Questions

• How I sold and overcame objections   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Diego, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

I was currently employed within Wells Fargo in a different business unit. I had an initial phone interview with HR and then a phone interview with the branch manager. Then I had separate face to face interviews with the branch and district managers. Both face to face interviews were about 30-45 minutes with the standard interview questions being asked.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Over the phone and with two different managers and the district manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Fernando, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Fernando, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

How much do you know about the position. Explain how you acquire new business. They want to know the primary role of a sales person. Be prepared to discuss sales activities you have done in the past . In the second round of interviews you must provide a business plan for which you would put in action if you were hired to bring new business. There are some behaviorial questions as well such as weaknesses and strenths; biggest achievements and accomplishments and how you achieved them. You have to be very good in sales and know your stuff! Similar to other banks in sales positions.

Interview Questions

• Why Wells Fargo   1 Answer
    • How do you acquire new business? What is your strategy to profile clients?   Answer Question

very low base and I had an established book of business

Business Banking Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in December 2007.

Interview

My first interview was a panel interview with the recruiter. I was the only one posting for my position. after the interview she told me to smile more at my next meeting with one of the managers. after the 1:1 interview with a manager i was also told to smile more when i meet the district manager for my final interview.

Interview Questions

• what is the most difficult part of the sales process?   1 Answer

Business Banking Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

the process was fairly easy for me because I was a top performer, so I think they wanted to hire me. I completed a panel interview, then I was offered the position a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very simple. they offered me what I wanted, so I accepted immediately

Business Banking Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in January 2011.

Interview

Interviews are mostly to see how quickly you can come up with a viable solution. Your previous experience & your eligibility on paper got you the interview. Now it's a test for your soft skills - be enthusiastic and confident in your responses. Ask meaningful questions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you more qualified for this position than the next candidate?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, know what peers in the position make and know that what you're asking for makes sense. Be able to justify why you deserve what you're negotiating for.