Wells Fargo Business Process Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Business Process Analyst Interview Questions

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Sioux Falls, SD) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process is a phone screening followed 1 or 2 in person interviews which may be with 1 or 2 people or a panel interview. Some of the jobs are based out of other cities or states so the in person interviews are then done by phone.

Interview Questions

• I was asked at length about my facilitation skills and experience.   1 Answer
  • At one point the recruiter told me any experience I had prior to working to Wells Fargo did not matter.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Richmond, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. The recruiter submitted my resume to the hiring manager and I interviewed the following day. I was told by the hiring manger that a decision would be made within a week. The recruiter call me the evening of the interview to present the offer.

My interview with the hiring manager was very casual and laid back; basically a casual conversation. A very good description of the job description and roles was discussed in detail along with why the role was created.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unable to negotiated

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Required that I answer questions first before they called me in for an interview. Next I was interviewed by panel of three higher-level executives. They said they were going to conduct a first interview and then call me back for a second interview but when they couldn't find a better candidate they just offered me the job after the first interview. Intense first interview. Each interviewer had a series of questions for me to answer and would then probe further. The interview was at 9:30am EST and lasted for about an hour in a conference room.

Interview Questions

• Regardless of question, you must use the STAR method (Situation, Task, Action and Result) to respond. Cite a specific example of how you (not the team) responded to a specific situation and the "successful" result that you (not the team) achieved.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me $65,000 plus a 10% bonus. The HR person indicated that there wasn't room for negotiation as that was their best offer. In hindsight, I do not believe that but that is what I was told.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

First interview was a screening interview by a contractor. He was very professional, but couldn't provide any details relating to the benefits offered. Round 2 interview was via video conference. The hiring manager was very friendly and outgoing, however his associate/co-manager was rigid and very blunt. His body language did not read very well.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Antonio, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

the interviewing process was typical. I had a phone screening to go over basic question and over my resume. The next process was the phone interview by a recruiter w/in the company, once I passed the phone interview by answering the common behavioral question; I then went on to the 1x1 which was pretty relaxed due to knowing the hiring manger. Being ready to answer the typical behavior questions helped me get the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond to make sure an internal/external customer was satisfied and the job got done?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since this was a new position and had very little experience Negotiations was not an option.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2014.

Interview

I work as a contractor, I was offered a position in writing, signed with my staffing agency, was told not to give notice at my current job until I had a start date. Then the offer was pulled back because there was a delay with project start. I had given up on this job but ended up getting called to return for another interview and was selelcted to start (6 months later).

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortable in this position since it is not a management (leadership) position and you have always managed people in the past.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview was standard they asked a series of preplanned questions. They requested a portfolio of my work in advance. The questions were. 1. How do you document your process . 2. How do you know you have succeeded with a project. 3. How do you handle when a group isn't cooperative?

Interview Questions

• How do you handle working under pressure   1 Answer
    • How would you rate your skill level using lombardi 1 being lowest 10 being the highest   Answer Question