Wells Fargo Business Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Business Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Columbia, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

3 steps (phone screen, and 2 in person interviews). Contacted first by an HR recruiter who then refers you to the hiring manager. Depending on the role, you may or may not have a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Informal questions about education, experience, and interest in position followed by behavioral interview questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Business Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

They use the STAR system, so your must answer each question with a specific example of something you have accomplished in the past. It is a panel interview, there were 3 people during mine.

Interview Questions

• I was aked to prepare a business plan but had no knowledge of the group.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Panel interview that lasted about 1 hour. Very relaxed and comfortable interview for the Centralized Business Banking Group. They flew me up from Southern California for the day to meet at the office following 2 phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• Organisation skills, opinions on long term client management v.s. transactional sales.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Raleigh, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

Panel interview with the type of questions this expect I.e tell me about yourself, describe a time you have to make a difficult decision, tell me about a time you were successful...

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Victoria, TX) in August 2008.

Interview

I interviewed as an internal hire from Wells Fargo Financial to a smaller town and was among a small pool of interviewees. I had one sit-down face-to-face interview with the Business Banking manager and was contacted 2 weeks later notifying me that I was being offered the job. I was sent to training in and out of town for the next year and enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered their "top end", I asked for a moving allowance on top of it (10%), and we agreed.