Wells Fargo Business Systems Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo Business Systems Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2017

2.7

Business Systems Consultant Interview

Interview

First started with an online application. Recruiter reached out with an additional skills questionnaire to be completed. This was succeeded by two rounds of interview with the hiring manager. The entire process took about 4 weeks with an online activity indicating the status of the application in every stage.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral questions relating to the relevant skills and experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very smooth and professional. Presented with the details of the offer in writing and the entire process was very transparent.

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

it was no very long. i got direct one one interview call. they were more interested in knowing how i handeled data in prevvious project . they just asked few jira and sql questions .

Interview Questions

• what have yo done in previous company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward and basic for a business analyst. They asked almost all behavioral questions and very little technical questions. I don't have anything else to say for this interview. I had a very good experience interviewing for them.

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes a good requirement?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with the HR recruiter with basic questions and then interviewed with who would be my direct supervisor. Again questions were fairly standard "tell me about a time when ..." I then briefly interviewed with who would be my business contact.

Overall very informal and standard.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you gathered requirements and the process you took.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Des Moines, IA) in March 2016.

Interview

Spoke with subordinates of manager. Basic STAR questions. Was challenging but nothing that you couldn't answer based on the experience and qualifications required. They asked if you have experience in the technologies they used.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you faced and what you did to resolve.   Answer Question

Business Systems Consultant Interview

Interview

Talked to three managers and was hired the next day. Overall process took about 2 weeks and they were in a rush to fill the position. I was a contractor however the process was a lot easier for me than for others.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was quite hard. Most of the questions were related to my experience and my responsibilities on my old position as a Systems Support Analyst II.

Interview Questions

Tell me about a situation where you needed to apply your organizational skills.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Chandler, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

First there was a phone interview with the recruiter, then phone interview with the team, then an in person interview with managers. The Process was very smooth and thoughtful. Interviews were very inviting and the people were easy to talk to. Recruiter gave a bunch of really great advice.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was a very standard interview process. I was not asked any structured behavioral questions. The interview was very laid back and relaxed. I was asked questions such as tell me about yourself, where do you see yourself in the next ten years.

Interview Questions

• What are your future career goals?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Baltimore, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

applied on line and interviewed via phone

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you had to maintain your focus in a changing atmosphere   Answer Question