Wells Fargo CREDIT MANAGER Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo CREDIT MANAGER Interview Questions

2.7

46 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

smoothly, not bad questions wasn't hard, why you apply for job, tell me about previous position, why do you think you will be good fit, tell me about your leadership experience

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Credit Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

very simple two step process. an ape could have interviewed.

Negotiation

no negotiation offered 30k take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Warwick, RI) in September 2012.

Interview

The Assistant Manager held the first interview. She had a structured interview form, but allowed me to just speak of my experience, background, and why I would be a great fit. I was able to answer most of her formal questions in our conversation. I then had a second interview with the Store Manager II and the District Manager. Great Interview. Offered job and great salary that was somewhat negotiable.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. Tell me about a story where....Strengths, weaknesses, why I would be a great fit, etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Junction, Mesa, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Grand Junction, Mesa, CO) in April 2010.

Interview

Interview consisting of questions about me and my background (from school, to sports, to education) and giving examples of how I've demonstrated a list of characteristics required for the job. Very relaxed interview no situational questions which typically aren't very useful anyway, more of just checking to see if my personality and attitude fit the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dedham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Dedham, MA) in March 2010.

Interview

Called in for an interview by the Branch Manager. Met with him for about an hour. Started off very casual he asked about my hobbies and playing sports. Then asked about past working experiences related to sales. Very sales orientated and goals driven job. He mainly wanted to see that I was aggressive enough sell people over the phone. He then pulled out a list of situational questions in which he wanted to see how I would react under pressure and if Im capable of setting goals for myself. At the end of the interview he asked me to come back the next week to meet the District Manager. That was the same style of interview basically.

Interview Questions

• Give an example in your prior work experience of when you came across a problem and over came it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Puyallup, WA) in March 2010.

Interview

I met the district manager at a career fair in Seattle. I then talked to him several times on the phone and through email about Wells Fargo Financial and he answered all of my questions. He then set up an interview for me with a branch manager at one of the branches.

The interview itself was 1 on 1 and semi-casual. It honestly took about 2 hours but I did ask a lot of questions about the company. The branch manager let me talk to one of the credit managers at the branch and I talked to her for about 15 minutes. She was very informative about the position.

The office looked nice. There weren't any real offices, but everyone had their own desks and work-spaces.

It did seem like I was talking to someone who worked in sales. At times he seemed distracted and liked to interrupt. He would often ask the same question two or three times in different wording which made my job difficult for fear that I was repeating the same answers over and over. All in all, it wasn't a bad experience, but it wasn't an experience that left me wanting to work there.

Interview Questions

• How did you motivate a team that you were the leader of?   Answer Question

I read too many negative reviews about the credit manager position and didn't want to live my life in sales.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Columbus, OH) in February 2010.

Interview

They are pretty good with contacting you right after they see a resume they like. However, they are a little disorganized with communicating the place and time of the interview after confirming your interest. Office interviews are conducted with several people, and they ask you some pretty intense questions. After that they get back to you fairly quickly and conduct a final interview. The process goes very fast.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you set a goal in the past and actually achieved it   1 Answer

Not very accomodating to my personal life and needed me to start immediately

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Portland, OR) in February 2010.

Interview

Applied for the position online and contacted a friend within the company. Received interview from one manager and was forwarded to the district manager. Both interviews were fine, and the two managers were extremely friendly, yet critical. Be prepared to demonstrate leadership and cold calling experience, or at least relevant skills that would assist you in gaining experience with sales.

Interview Questions

Sales was not a good fit for me at the time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Sacramento, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

I went to interview a few weeks ago for the Credit Manager position in the Sacramento area. The interview consisted of basic personality questions and a variety of sales focused questions to get a read of what kind of employee you would be. I never heard back from the interview after walking away feeling like I had done quite well. The offices weren't much to brag about either. They didn't strike me as a place I'd want to come and work 8 hours a day. Looked like a small phone bank with a few closed offices to the side.

Interview Questions

• Would you describe yourself as a leader, a follower, or in between?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you led a team to a positive outcome.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Chicago, IL) in December 2009.

Interview

Had 3 total interviews. First one was with a branch manager who asked common interview questions and went over resume. 2nd inteview was with another manager at a different branch who asked more in depth questions and had me do an exercise related to ranking skills. 3rd and final interview was with a district manager who goes over short and long term goals and basically sees if you are a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be yourself, and demonstrate that you want to move up the ladder and will produce.