Wells Fargo CSSR Customer Service Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wells Fargo CSSR Customer Service Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.5

Customer Service/Sales Representative (CSSR) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in April 2013.

Interview

I applied online, and was then sent an automated email to complete a short asessment. I received a call from a recruiting/HR rep, who initially asked some general questions about my resume and experience in a brief phone interview and proceeded to set up an interview with the hiring manager at the location I had applied for. The interview lasted about one hour and consisted of two parts. The first part consisted of two interviewers asking 10 different questions where I had to provide an example of "when you provided excellent customer service, when you worked as part of a team to achieve a goal," etc. The second part they encouraged me to ask questions of them. I asked about my primary responsibilities should I get the job, about how sales goals are set/achieved, company incentives, etc. I left a printed copy of my resume with them and thanked them for their time.

The next day, I received a call from the same (very friendly) HR rep, who notified me that they would like to proceed with a background check and fingerprinting. I was emailed a user name and password to complete the online backgroundscreening forms and information to set an appointment for fingerprinting. I am waiting on a mailed package with a check for fingerprinting costs and the cards where my fingerprints will be printed. I am instructed to return these items and hopefully everything will be okayed in time to start training. I was told they will not officially offer a position until background screening and fingerprinting have been processed.

Very quick, simple, professional process. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Interview Questions

• "Give an example of how you overcame a problem that should have been a minor problem, but became more difficult"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

CSSR Customer Service Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I submitted an online application and was contacted by a recruiter. He did a short phone interview and then scheduled a group interview. The questions in the group interview were very generic interview questions. I passed and had a 1:1 interview with the branch manager a few days later. The questions in the 1:1 were a little more in depth, she wanted to make sure I had the customer service skills for the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you went above and beyond your duties at work.   Answer Question